2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah and then rustle up some grid girls?

PHITP_32668510.JPG

@CB Strictly 4 wheels mate! Sorry I don't make the rules talk to the glass nazi's :ph34r:

Yeah and then rustle up some grid girls?

PHITP_32668510.JPG

@CB Strictly 4 wheels mate! Sorry I don't make the rules talk to the glass nazi's :ph34r:

OMFG, THAT MIDDLE ONE REALLY NEEDS SOME OF CB'S GOODNESS... :D

:super: CB

See that hand danglin' down between heaven?... I reckon a tonka truck won't do it CB.... :ph34r: :lol: Even old Chap Chap couldn't bridge that ;)

I dont give a Fook, Id give it a go, as long as Im happy, thats all that matters......... ;)

Heaven alright.......................... FOOK, FOOK, FOOK

CB

Paid via bank deposit last night Sqyre, should appear in your account sometime soon :)

Only thing is we're not gonna be able to have phone beers with Pistol...........

cellphone-sheep1-793746.jpg

sheep_sex_costume.jpg

Chappo @ the Mid Year Swap

Everyone usually dislikes Chappo immediately to save time :rolleyes:

When I first met him I thought "God you wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley". Now whenever I'm in a dark alley I wish I had Chappo there as insurance.
:icon_cheers:

Ive Paid Sqyre... :icon_cheers: So that means I WILL be coming.. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

CB

looking at the list looks like only 20 brewers upto date and attending at this point ... come on guys cough up ....

you should know by now if your in or out ...

I got the prawns yesterday ...

not long now ...

Paid the other day. Now to the important part..... How to bludge a lift. Anyone heading from the southside? Mansfieldish perhaps?

Back