2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wear the helmet dude. Is it rolling pin proof?, I may have need of it.

just transfered the moolah Brucie, do you still have my green folding chair from last year mate?

cheers

Browndog

Cheers guys, ;) I figured with 50+ Brewers there and only a handful I know, something like this will help others recognise me easier..

By the way, Im sure this was asked but is there a cut-off date for the People that are able to be in the swap???? Ive got 2 beers that could potentially go in the Swap, 1 of them will get me just enough for maybe 22-23 bottles and another that I can/will get 26 bottles easily... :unsure:

If its cut by tomorrow, Ill bottle the smaller beer otherwise Ill just keg it and bottle the other..... Without having to buy more bottles :ph34r:

:beer: CB

Cut off date... err... I'm brewing something, tomorrow...

I've read the comments so far, ...you know this swap shit I guess is just like a father at an arranged marriage... he loves his daughter dearly, but she's a bit of a pig, he's both elated and caught up with the moment, but unlike his wife knows only too well the long term ramifications...

I'll be making a couple of beers BTW...

Cut off date... err... I'm brewing something, tomorrow...

I've read the comments so far, ...you know this swap shit I guess is just like a father at an arranged marriage... he loves his daughter dearly, but she's a bit of a pig, he's both elated and caught up with the moment, but unlike his wife knows only too well the long term ramifications...

I'll be making a couple of beers BTW...

I hope the swap number doesn't go over 24 :blink: , we were under 21 when I bottled on the weekend. (Otherwise the "G" word may have to get mentioned again :p .

just transfered the moolah Brucie, do you still have my green folding chair from last year mate?

cheers

Browndog

Yep still here Tony... :icon_cheers:
A little stretched from my humungus arse...but still here.. :lol:

Sqyre.. :p

Sqyre, deposited the cash this afternoon but the Westpac guy at the counter couldn't add a text message to the deposit (every other frign bank can do that but not Westpac for some reason) so I added the Bribie postcode 4507 as my ID.

BribieG

:icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

I have updated the Attendee List with a [Paid confirmed] marker against those who have paid.
(its a lovely bright green color that makes you want to spew if you look at the page too long..

Sqyre..

PS.. can someone PM me and tell me who the suprise NSW Attendee is?? and are they coming?? :blink:

Yes she/it/he is still coming :icon_cheers:

No, I will not say who it is.... ;)

Nah! I think he is busy working something out at Ducati's place while he is away...
naughty_santa.jpg

swap beers is on and happy at 20 deg temp controlled in my drinks fridge, had to drink everything in it first, not that i had much left, just daemons porter and an A.R.A. i still can't taste anything and i had curry for dinner?

Ribs aren't being picked up untill the 7th or do you want them sooner?

Ive still got an A.R.A hanging in the fridge, not sure what to do with it?? :unsure: Maybe test it out on someone or if Im short for the Swap, I might put it in as a lucky dip.... :ph34r:

Busy night tonight, bottled my swap beer(upped the carb a little hopefully), kegged a Pale Ale and put down 45 litres of my "Leftovers A.I.P.A" for fermentation....

Then pulled 2 empty kegs out of fridge(fook im low on beer), and there was beer everywhere :angry: , a bottle obviously has froze(near the icey thing at top of fridge) and cracked and put shit everywhere, thats for tomoz night.... And now im tired!!!!

:icon_cheers: CB

swap beers is on and happy at 20 deg temp controlled in my drinks fridge, had to drink everything in it first, not that i had much left, just daemons porter and an A.R.A. i still can't taste anything and i had curry for dinner?

Ribs aren't being picked up untill the 7th or do you want them sooner?

No its cool, i couldn't remember when you said you were getting them... :icon_cheers:
Didn't want you going out of pocket for too long.

Sqyre..

Just paid Brucey, I can't wait to see my name with the vomit green letters beside it!

Just picked up 2 tins of Coopers Stout, a kilo of dex and a kilo of LDME from the local store, This afternoon with the aid of a bag of party ice + a shrink of Notto, the case swap NiggaJuice 9% will be on the launch pad and firing. :icon_drunk:

I might as well post my brew day right here:
brewday1.jpeg
brewday1.jpeg
brewday2.jpeg
brewday3.jpeg
brewday4.jpeg
brewday5.jpeg
brewday6.jpeg

That was easy.

Beats that BIAB nonsense, are we in this to make alcohol or what?

Back