2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I'm running low on these....

luba_sexy_bum_jpg.jpg

Could someone bring a few to the case swap? :ph34r:

How many sleeps left CB ?

Check my Signature mate, it says it all there and its updated daily...... :unsure: :beerbang:

:icon_cheers: CB

Oh, and 18 CONFIRMED SWAPPERS with only 3 more to Confirm(Gavo, Gravity Guru and Ducatiboy Stu), so that makes 18+3? = 21 Swappers......... :beerbang: How does that work with some peoples brews???? Enough?

Shit, ive got 22 bottles, only 1 to test by Tuesday before I decide if I have to bottle my other tasty brew.....

CB

I've been busy, working on my costume, but will be here to ensure my postcount goes above 3000 by the swap date. Oh yeah!
nws-mardi-gras.jpg

If you need a swap place Scientist, take mine - I'm busy working on a float for the swap :icon_chickcheers:

Wha-hey! If I keep 23 to be sure I can have a sample batch tonight and figure out if a desperate brewing batch is required next week :beerbang: .
Incider are you and your posse wearing (Chap) Chaps??

Its available at the big 2 national supermarket chain in Queensland (they don't deserve any more advertising for to promote their duopoly!)

Thats my tip from this x-pat south aussie that now resides in Queensland.

Brett

What!! :eek: No Farmers Union Ice Coffee. Someone please tell me it is available there somehwhere :( the strong is to die for.

BYB

Case swap beer is all bottled now (Brown Ale), I managed 27 PET bottles so I should easily meet the target of 21 :)
case_swap.jpg

Also bottled one in clear glass to see what the clarity will end up like, so far so good.
brown_ale.jpg

Case swap beer is all bottled now (Brown Ale), I managed 27 PET bottles so I should easily meet the target of 21 :)
View attachment 32165

Also bottled one in clear glass to see what the clarity will end up like, so far so good.
View attachment 32166
Heh, I sampled some of this (uncarbonated mind you), you guys swapping PETs should be in for a real treat! :icon_drool2:
Dang, if only I had the balls to make you swappers scramble to find enough PETs... and enough beer to fill them!
Sadly, my current batches are all just too small... :rolleyes:

View attachment 32165

View attachment 32166

Looking good Daemon!.
My sampling went like this - cloudy, some spice, yeasty, evident alcohol but with some early promise - clarity should be ok by Xmas but will develop better complexity in the new year. Still got 23 but might pull one more sample to advise best by date just before the swap. Bugger of a job but some-ones got to do it :) .

mine has 2 days left in secondary, then just enough to bottle for swap and a tallies for my xmas day box

Hey I'm running low on these....

luba_sexy_bum_jpg.jpg

Could someone bring a few to the case swap? :ph34r:

Strange request, I suppose I could bring a few along. The base of my stools are a bit different, they have four legs and caster wheels.

oky doky,

27 of 52 confirmed.. Just over half way... :D

Sqyre.. ;)

Man I am looking forward to this!!!!

Can't wait to sit on chappo's stool Henno :unsure:

As self-elected Official Post Counter I must point out that we are up to 980 posts :super:

I think there needs to be a yearly prize for the 1000th post. What though? (Don't you guys even mention Mrs Sqyre :angry: )

Pat, being out there in the west has turned you kinky mate, what joy will you get out of sitting on one of Chappo's stools? (if he can do one for you) Will you take your slacks off first?

cheers

Browndog

Back