2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** it... I will settle for post #1002

18_Hacker_140x97.gif

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's the wanker that'll post next?

I think Batz has been abusing his moderating powers again :D. I actually didn't write that last line above.

I am going to check my other posts :rolleyes:

Chairs to sit on?

BYB
I've always wondered about you SA boys, now it's pretty clear! If you see a chair in that picture you're simply not drinking enough!

I'm now awaiting CB to remind us how many sleeps left and more importantly, how many will be sleeping early that night to test the nikko out on!

you may just get lucky she keeps asking about some ireish red ale? i take it thats your sqyre? keeps asking me to brew that one and complains about everything else. :lol:

you may just get lucky she keeps asking about some ireish red ale? i take it thats your sqyre? keeps asking me to brew that one and complains about everything else. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that was my Red too.... :lol:

Gee... its been very quiet in here... :huh:

Sqyre..

Gee... its been very quiet in here... :huh:

Sqyre..
FFS Syre how old are you.....people are probably too busy preparing for your case swap to make frivilous posts.
The posts will come you just have to be patient....have you ever tried to prepare a QLD case swap....its a bloody lot of work. :p

:icon_offtopic: Dont ask questions in some threads! :ph34r:

Brad

I've always wondered about you SA boys, now it's pretty clear! If you see a chair in that picture you're simply not drinking enough!

I'm now awaiting CB to remind us how many sleeps left and more importantly, how many will be sleeping early that night to test the nikko out on!
Just check my Signature Daemon, it says it all there mate, updated daily... :p Ill be sleeping the whole week before so I dont need to sleep on the night....

FFS Syre how old are you.....people are probably too busy preparing for your case swap to make frivilous posts.
The posts will come you just have to be patient....have you ever tried to prepare a QLD case swap....its a bloody lot of work. :p

:icon_offtopic: Dont ask questions in some threads! :ph34r:

Brad
FFS Brad, I was even trying to back you up and they tried to flame me aswell, just wait till I get home from work, Ill do some typing in that thread...............

CB

FFS Brad, I was even trying to back you up and they tried to flame me aswell, just wait till I get home from work, Ill do some typing in that thread...............

CB

Yeah seen that Cheers. Guess some people cant handle the pace and hospitality goes out the window.

brewing the keg fo the swap tmorrow. Lookin forward not long now.

FFS wheres incider and wheres the sheep

Brad

That is disgusting CB :eek:

Getting back on topic, I can't beleive that I did the 1000th post without me mentioning my 8th prize for the 1,000th poster. What was I thinking???

The prize I have nominated for this year's 1000th poster is that the other attendees have to supply and enable the copulation of the following...

This... Indy2.jpg

has to be copulated with this...

Indy3.jpg

or that...

Indy4.jpg

I am the man!!!

has everyone dropped dead or something? 24 hrs and nothings been said in the case swap thread? or did you wives cut you internet time?

Im alive, just been testing out some brews and trying to work out what beer to put in the Swap and what beer to keg for drinking.. :blink:

Decisions, decisions.......... :unsure:

What are all the other slack arses up to? Some still havnt paid (geez, only 6 days to pay otherwise you wont be coming :( ), some havnt confirmed if they are swapping!!!!

What is going on? I thought there was much more excitement to go with this event???? No excuses hey about Xmas Parties & family gatherings & having to go to church this year guys......

:party: CB

I haven't seen a post from Chap Chap for a long time, did somebody amputate his hands? :p
The AABC boozefest was good training for the Swap B) .

The AABC boozefest was good training for the Swap B) .

Yes, underlined the importance of making sure you eat while drinking - by the time I met you on Saturday night I was way too pickled (by drinking on an empty stomach) to talk sense on any subject. Made an inglorious early exit. Good to put a face to your handle Winkle and we'll talk some in a few weeks.

ps _ if anyone left anything behind in Canberra that they would like me to bring north in a couple of weeks, give me a hoy.

Yes, underlined the importance of making sure you eat while drinking - by the time I met you on Saturday night I was way too pickled (by drinking on an empty stomach) to talk sense on any subject. Made an inglorious early exit. Good to put a face to your handle Winkle and we'll talk some in a few weeks.

One moment you were there - the next vanished :eek: .
Be good to catch up properly at Sqyres, there'll be plenty to eat there. B)

Back