2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Chap Chap went to the V8's on the gold coast ... I doubt he's alowed in the house yet let alone near the keyboard ...

;)

Pitched Nottingham on the case swap beer this afternoon.
It's my niggajuice 9% toucan Coopers Stout headbanger so it should be bottled a couple of days before the swap and labelled XMAS.

Enjoy responsibly :ph34r:

Just sampling my "proposed" swap beer tonight, not sure if I should use it though, its the A.I.P.A I had in the QABC(4th from 8) and get some other feedback on it along with the Judges Comments and see how it matches up.... :unsure: Bradsbrew had a bottle and gave a good comment, I quite like it aswell..... And ive only got enough bottles for the Swap now.... :rolleyes:

:icon_cheers: CB

Hey, check my signature....... :beerbang:

Just sampling my "proposed" swap beer tonight, not sure if I should use it though, its the A.I.P.A I had in the QABC(4th from 8) and get some other feedback on it along with the Judges Comments and see how it matches up.... :unsure: Bradsbrew had a bottle and gave a good comment, I quite like it aswell..... And ive only got enough bottles for the Swap now....

:icon_cheers: CB

Hey, check my signature....... :beerbang:

Awesome beer CB... :chug:

I have it on good authority that our mystery guest has been shafted by his work and can't attend. He is not happy :angry:

I am working on a replacement of equivalent legendary status. Anyone want to get a ride up from Sydney to do their pilgrimmage?

51 attending...
32 confirmed...

19 un-confirmed...

Come on boys, i need some firmer numbers than that by Saturday. :huh:

Sqyre..

51 attending...
32 confirmed...
Sqyre..

That must be a tad frustrating Brucey :huh:.

Do you want me to PM them for you tonight? It's not like you haven't got enough on your hands already. Maybe some of them aren't following our nice concise thread :D

Spot,
Pat

P.S. Just got word that the replacement mystery guest can't make it :(.

That must be a tad frustrating Brucey

Do you want me to PM them for you tonight? It's not like you haven't got enough on your hands already. Maybe some of them aren't following our nice concise thread

Spot,
Pat

P.S. Just got word that the replacement mystery guest can't make it

If you try and PM 19 people you'll probably encounter some flood control PP ;) :)

No, I'm really good at this Ben. I even did a bulk PM just last week!!!!

Dunno where that bloody flood control was on Saturday when I was pressurising a keg but had forgotten to tighten the liquid post up :wacko:.

Edit: It's only 9am and Bribie is pissed :eek:

Bribie, I hope that wasn't you in that video I sent to the Brewerhodd yesterday :eek:

Spose I better go and do some work...

sawp beer bottled, hydro sample very noice, found a bottle of stillscotish's darkly delicious in one of the moving boxes, i drank it cos it looked about ready to explode :icon_drool2: the bottle was all blown up with a bump the size of killamanjaro in the lid, i opened it and it made the sound a poodle being jumped on, i had fun cleaning black sticky nummy beer off the screen and keyboard at 1am. well worth it. :chug:

Bugger. I was hoping to be a mystery guest and take out the award for most distance travelled to get to InCider's arse... err I mean the XMAS swap.

But it's looking like I will be somewhere in the US on a motorbike at the time of the swap so a phone beer may even be difficult.

Jeez it's a bit quiet for a QLD case swap thread.

I remember reading over the years the buildup to these events and thinking it's a must do on the list.

Bunyip - what the hell is going on with these guys?? Don't they get the keg in the pool with them like we do after a brewday??

Back