2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger. I was hoping to be a mystery guest and take out the award for most distance travelled to get to InCider's arse... err I mean the XMAS swap.

But it's looking like I will be somewhere in the US on a motorbike at the time of the swap so a phone beer may even be difficult.

Bugger and I was going to bring you some vegan dahl and brinjal bhajee etc etc. Just have to eat the pork instead <_<

POOFS.jpg

WTF... :blink: Hope none of this shit goes on this year..... :ph34r: :lol:

CB

You obviously have not seen the sawp meet DVD. Not safe for SWMBO,work or the general public..

An yes...the secret guest has been screwed by work... :(

An yes...the secret guest has been screwed by work...
Unfortunately thats what happens in Jobs, and new ones... :( Boss must be jealous... :unsure:

Jeez it's a bit quiet for a QLD case swap thread.

I remember reading over the years the buildup to these events and thinking it's a must do on the list.

And I am bored, some Stats compared to last year...

2008 Case Swap Topic started on January 5 2008
2009 Case Swap Topic started on June 8 2009

18 days out from Swap in 2008.
675 Posts.
34 Pages.

18 days out from Swap in 2009.
1027 Posts.
52 Pages.

So, its not going too bad so far.....
Actually CB, Thats the lucky door prize draw as you can see Sully is getting over his prize, Halfix is recieving his and nevermore is drawing the winner......we cant show that prize :icon_vomit: .... dont want to ruin yoursuprise mate.

Oh god, I think a Function has just come up for the Case Swap Day, like hell, Im getting into this....
Ive got a few suprises to... :ph34r:

CB

Well how about....

What do you mean that was Incider in my room last night Sully

sawp beer bottled, hydro sample very noice, found a bottle of stillscotish's darkly delicious in one of the moving boxes, i drank it cos it looked about ready to explode :icon_drool2: the bottle was all blown up with a bump the size of killamanjaro in the lid, i opened it and it made the sound a poodle being jumped on, i had fun cleaning black sticky nummy beer off the screen and keyboard at 1am. well worth it. :chug:

Sorry -_-

I blame it on the Molasses. I gave it plenty time in secondary but after bottling it seemed to kick off again.
That's the one I sent to the Nationals. I burped the bottle a couple of times before I posted it so hopefully it didn't give the stewards a surprise.

Sorry -_-

I blame it on the Molasses. I gave it plenty time in secondary but after bottling it seemed to kick off again.
That's the one I sent to the Nationals. I burped the bottle a couple of times before I posted it so hopefully it didn't give the stewards a surprise.

Ahhhhh... was yours the one :unsure: ? i missed it happening, but the serving desk was coated in black beer - apparently one gushed until there was virtually nothing left in the bottle.

cheers Ross

I think if we had the lower half of the pic you would find he is pissing in the Dishwasher... :D

Sqyre...

(This now leaves open the joke for working out who had been washing the dishes.. :lol: :blink: )

Bunyip - what the hell is going on with these guys??

I think its pre swap nerves,, keeping them away from the keyboard,,

Don't they get the keg in the pool with them like we do after a brewday??

I don't know if any of these buggers have brewdays quite like yours .. lucky we live so far north , or they could be big brewdays and a crowded pool.. lol

Guys,

does anyone know how much we are supposed to pay Sqyre for the swap costs?

Cheers - Snow

Back