Zwickel In Queensland (The show must go on)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Andrew - wouldn't miss it for the world!

I'll read the whole thread tomorrow (and see who has been the funniest fecker with the most frivolous posts) and see who's coming up from BNE so I can grab a lift. And I'l have to work out what I need to bring too. :D

InCider.

You'd been that quiet I thought you were in the Big House :p

Edit: we might be going past about 2pm.

I've ordered 50 German snags 25 Kransky and 25 German Frankfurters,to be collected from Gympie Friday.They better be good the buggers cost me $60.00 !! :(

chil_ches_bacon_che_sm.jpg

Batz

The German sausage guy at the Rocklea markets (every Saturday morning) has South Aussie Mettwurst, which is miles better than the supermarket stuff if anyone from Brissy is heading up.

I've ordered 50 German snags 25 Kransky and 25 German Frankfurters,to be collected from Gympie Friday.They better be good the buggers cost me $60.00 !! :(

View attachment 23854

Batz

Your a legend Batz, if the're from the German butchers we spoke about last time I was down they will be awsome!

Andrew

Your a legend Batz, if the're from the German butchers we spoke about last time I was down they will be awsome!

Andrew

That's the place !

especially with your wifes chicken vindaloo on top :icon_drool2:

I could have been in the big house Winkle - the BIG Glasshouse! Bloody addicted to tabbing around the fecking things atm. It gives me a mean thirst!

If your're going past at 2pm I might have to meet you next to the highway if that's OK. Nick - I know I said I was going to come with you but the chickens are calling me...'book book book' (they know I am a librarian by trade)

Any objection to Rollmops on saturday? Anyone who hasn't had them? :lol:

Brewers be warned !
The mosquitoes are big and hungry ATM,bring your favorite repellent.

2382848_The_Mosquitoes_up_here_are_really_big_0.jpg

Batz

Me & I don't want any! More importantly are you bring beer?
A good host in Qld always supplies the Aeroguard Batz. ;)
TP

They're delicious TP :) First time I had them was at Henno's - we were going to have them in the morning as Zwickel's hangover cure, but had them early instead. Divine! :D

InCider.

They're delicious TP :) First time I had them was at Henno's - we were going to have them in the morning as Zwickel's hangover cure, but had them early instead. Divine! :D

InCider.

You still haven't answered the question ---- Are you bring any beer of a drinkable quality?

TP

Me & I don't want any! More importantly are you bring beer?
A good host in Qld always supplies the Aeroguard Batz. ;)
TP

We don't spray chemicals like aeroguard on ourselves Pete,so if you do like this type of poison you'll have to bring your own

We don't spray chemicals like aeroguard on ourselves Pete,so if you do like this type of poison you'll have to bring your own

Nah Batz, looks like I'll have to rely on the old cow shit (As opposed to bullshit, although I suppose that would do?) method. :icon_cheers:

TP :beer:

Does anybody mind if I bring a mate? I have to tell you that he doesn't drink due to his religious beliefs though. But he is a hoot at parties and hardly gets invited anywhere anymore for some reason.

Here's a pic of him
Osama_Bin_Laden.jpg

Oh yeah, he's a great keyboard player as well and used to play for Britney! Come on guys he's a great bloke and I'd love you all to meet him.
britneybinladen.jpg

I reckon he'd love Barbara as well.

Does anybody mind if I bring a mate? I have to tell you that he doesn't drink due to his religious beliefs though. But he is a hoot at parties and hardly gets invited anywhere anymore for some reason.

Here's a pic of him
View attachment 23875

No worries Henno! :icon_cheers:

He's probably less dangerous to our persons than Incider's cider. ;)

TP :beer:

Thanks Andrew - wouldn't miss it for the world!

I'll read the whole thread tomorrow (and see who has been the funniest fecker with the most frivolous posts)
InCider.

Sorry, I kinda took that as a challenge

you'll find Pete's late night PM's hard to beat

*ducking for cover and logging off*

Who was it who said --- "What ye sow so ye shall reap" Incider?
Glad you still remember that nice PM I sent you all that time ago. That means that it served it's purpose well.

It was so very well deserved. :beerbang:

TP

Back