Zwickel In Queensland (The show must go on)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kin Kin weather:

Expected top: 31c
Overnight low: 22
Currently: 26.4
High tide: 16.13hrs
Low tide: 4.43hrs

I've brought some gloves up from the shed - what did we need them for Batz?

I've brought some gloves up from the shed - what did we need them for Batz?

You can put them back again,it's been canceled

Let him bring the Batz.

They'll come in handy when he goes to bed. :rolleyes: :lol:

TP :beer:

No worries Pete,we have some disposable internal inspection gloves here :blink:

Still cleaning up ATM...and it's hot as

Batz

I'm still excited - Winkle should be at still scottish's place, then I'm meeting them at the Ettamogah Pub...hehehe time for a quite bite to eat...

Thanks Batz & Julie, Banjo and Cottonbud for a great nite, and to all the brewers too. A top nite, seeing familiar faces, good mates and great beer and food.

But most of all to me, it was great to catch up with Tidal Pete. We've been on the wind up like 4 year olds for a while, and I feel we've mended a friendship, so I want to say thanks to you Pete. Thanks mate! :D

Thanks to the Campbells for the ride, Winkle for calling me every time I sent him a text, Anna for sitting next to a rollmop machine on the way home.

Joe, Henno, Terry, Kev, Julie, Nick & Andrew - you guys rock!

And Zwickel - what a great gig you missed - not long till you get here now :D

I've got a shedload of pics thanks to Terry that I need to sort and upload, but here's one I just added to the 'what's in the glass' thread...

InCider.

whatsinthearse.jpg

As always, a great night at the Batz cave. Great to sit around and talk to you guys from previous swaps and great to meet a couple of new faces too.
The food was awesome as were all the beers.
Thanks Jeff and Julie and of course Banjo.

Andrew

Great night thanks to great company.
I really appreciate the way the food works,so easy for me ;) So a big thanks to you all for bringing what you did,tucker,nibbles and beer.

Few assorted pictures
barbra_001.jpgbarbra_002.jpg
barbra_028.jpgbarbra_033.jpg
barbra_040.jpgbarbra_045.jpg
barbra_046.jpgbarbra_052.jpg
barbra_055.jpgbarbra_062.jpg
barbra_063.jpgbarbra_064.jpg
barbra_068.jpgbarbra_074.jpg
barbra_076.jpgbarbra_079.jpg

whatsinthearse.jpg

I have removed the offending snag and given it to Banjo.Baa Bra has had a full internal clean (first for sometime I believe) I was worried she may become fly blown :p

So the next PU you know where she is, she's shacked up with Banjo.

Batz

Guys
Same old problem with nibbles etc

If you bring them and put them inside or in the fridge that's where they stay !
I have found chips,nuts,yummy cheeses,pickled onions etc etc,if your bring this stuff you need to put it out to be enjoyed.I am not going to know about this stuff,all I want to do is talk and drink piss with ya :party: Pete's mrs made a dish for dinner that never even came out the fridge,Pete you should said "Batz let bung this in the microwave"
Just trying to get this right next time,should I buy some disposable large bowls to have in the bar room? Then people will fill them with all the yummies they brought?

Thanks again for all your effort,I know it's a serve yourself when you visit the cave but that's how it is..and your welcome anytime.

Batz

Just wanted to thank Batz, Julie, Banjo and all the crew for a great night!

So, when's the next one guys.........! :beerbang:

Cheers

Thanks to Batz, Julie and Banjo for another top nite. And the mystery pharter who had us regularly on the move :rolleyes: . Thanks also to Campbell and Hannah for the lift and putting up with the rollmop t-shirt stench from the backseat duo (not to mention Drop Kick Murphys on 11). Need a few AFDs this week.

Just wanted to thank Batz, Julie, Banjo and all the crew for a great night!

So, when's the next one guys.........! :beerbang:

Cheers

I'll second that. :icon_cheers:
Great to see the old familiar faces (Particularly you Incider :D ), meet up with a few more new ones & have a few beers with you all..
Once again, many thanks Batz & Julie for a top night & top company.

TP

Yep, another thank you to Batz and Julie for great hospitalty and an excellent night. It's always fun to catch up with the guys (and girls) for a few ales.

QldKev & Julie

I just woke up ten minutes ago. My wife has left and the house is empty!

Good night and many thanks once again to Batz and Julie for putting up with the mania.

I had no idea how good bagpipes sound when you're pissed. Well I did know really, that's just my excuse for carrying on like a chop whenever Campbell got them out.

More piccies please

Back