Zwickel In Queensland (The show must go on)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now we're got the practise piss-up for Zwickel sorted, I suppose we'll have to organise a real one (or two or....).

So now we're got the practise piss-up for Zwickel sorted, I suppose we'll have to organise a real one (or two or....).

That's it Perry
By the looks of it I may be home as well :beer: :chug: :party: :beerbang:

Who was it who said --- "What ye sow so ye shall reap" Incider?
Glad you still remember that nice PM I sent you all that time ago. That means that it served it's purpose well.

It was so very well deserved. :beerbang:

TP

war.jpg

Baabra has been despatched via overnight frieght... ;)
It cost a frigin fortune... then i realised i should of deflated her first... :huh:
But dont worry Batz i have wrapped her up nice and snug in brown paper and twine and marked her clearly with all the precationary labels.
like...
"FRAGILE"
"THIS WAY UP"
and
"DO NOT PUNCTURE, BLOW UP SEX GOAT, ."
in big letters all over her.... And of course your details in Big easy to read letters...
so there will be no chance of them loosing her.. Everyone will know she's yours Batz..

and i had a spare "INSERT THIS END" sign which i chucked on for good measure..

Dont worry Mate, its not like its a small town or anything.. ;)

Sqyre... :p

LOL, Gold, pure gold.... Sqyre - you owe me a new keyboard.... i just snorted beer out my nose all over mine...

:p

Poor ole Batz. Now everybody in Kinkin will think it's a blow up sex goat when we all know it's a blow up sex sheep. My god what an embarassing mistake!

It cost a frigin fortune... then i realised i should of deflated her first... :huh:
But dont worry Batz i have wrapped her up nice and snug in brown paper and twine and marked her clearly with all the precationary labels.
like...
"FRAGILE"
"THIS WAY UP"
and
in big letters all over her.... And of course your details in Big easy to read letters...
so there will be no chance of them loosing her.. Everyone will know she's yours Batz..

Dont worry Mate, its not like its a small town or anything.. ;)

Nothing usual for the Kin Kin post orifice

Batz

It cost a frigin fortune... then i realised i should of deflated her first... But dont worry Batz i have wrapped her up nice and snug in brown paper and twine and marked her clearly with all the precationary labels.
like...
"FRAGILE"
"THIS WAY UP"
and

Dont worry Mate, its not like its a small town or anything..

And I thought he was kidding <_<
A few looks at the post office today when I collected Baabra....not looking forward to my Friday pub visit tomorrow :huh:

barbra_002.jpg

Batz

And I thought he was kidding <_<
A few looks at the post office today when I collected Baabra....not looking forward to my Friday pub visit tomorrow :huh:

View attachment 23943

Batz

Now that is funny. Good one Bruce. :lol:
Dont know what you covered your name for batz.
All we have to do is call the Kin Kin post office and ask who the local goat f*#$%r is.
:lol:

I meant to put Sheep, but i must have confused her with one of my own sex toys.. :lol:
Sqyre... ;)

It'll make finding the Bat Cave piss easy, just ask any local - "Excuse me , where does the sexual deviate live?"

Gradually getting all my shit in the one sock. ETA @ the Bat Cave circa 3.30pm (Beer stop at the Kin Kin Pub permitting) B) probably team Winkle, team Stillscottish and a sheepless Incider in the one keg transporter. Beats working.

By the look of it you guys will have a blast, the norm for the batcave! a beaitiful part of the world, lucky buggers. Wish I could make it. The world moves just that bit slower up here eh Batz, and the local businesses still believe that ripping you off is not a national pastime. Staff in the shops actually make eye contact with you and want to talk to you, well maybe with the exception of McDonalds they still look out the window and play their customer contact tapes, but in general I'm liking doing business in Gumpy.

Batz where is the German Butcher in Gumpy, mentioned a few posts ago. After some requests the Jocky Club bottlo now stocks the full range of James Sqire beers, moving well too, bit pissed off they were out of my fav IPA today.

Batz where is the German Butcher in Gumpy, mentioned a few posts ago.

Not strictly a German Butcher but a continental type one,you will be knocked over by the wonderful smoked meat smell once your open the door. He usually passes you something to eat before you even get to peer in at the snags etc.
I have bought my xmas ham there the last two years and it's the best I've ever had,his bacon is as good as it gets too.Goes without saying he smokes all his own meats.

Address
Smithfield St
Gympie
QLD, 4570
Australia

Contact Details
Ph: (07) 5482 2654

That's the little street in the middle of Mary Street. Westpac on the corner,across from Subway.

Batz

Not strictly a German Butcher but a continental type one,you will be knocked over by the wonderful smoked meat smell once your open the door. He usually passes you something to eat before you even get to peer in at the snags etc.
I have bought my xmas ham there the last two years and it's the best I've ever had,his bacon is as good as it gets too.Goes without saying he smokes all his own meats.

Address
Smithfield St
Gympie
QLD, 4570
Australia

Contact Details
Ph: (07) 5482 2654

That's the little street in the middle of Mary Street. Westpac on the corner,across from Subway.

Batz

Bingo, missus reckoned that would be the one, ta Batz

Screwy

Back