Zwickel In Queensland (The show must go on)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Zwickel is visiting Queensland in January so lets have a get together so he can meet some of the brewers here.

Times and dates will have to be confirmed of course, as I am sure he will want to pack as much into his holiday as possible.
So perhaps keep Saturday 17th Jan. free for a brewers night at the Bat Cave :icon_chickcheers:
All welcome to attend and stay the night.

Oh Zwickel has named it "Hot Summer Night in Queensland". I think it means piss-up in German

Batz

I'm in, and looking forward to finally meeting Zwickel and having a beer. I am penciling in jan 17th on my calander. I might bring down one of my Mild ales and a Beer Engine if you want. " A piss up at Batz?", unheard of!!!!!

Batz
AndrewQld

Sounds like a plan. I'll try and guard that date on the calendar.

Hell being hit up for beds already

All gone I am afraid,one for our guest and the other for Andrew and wife .Floor space left and right :lol:

Batz

Section me off a piece of garage floor Batz, and is this a family event (wives invited)?????

Jay

HAHA i will have just gotten back from germany 2 days before!

Im keen, all things depending..,.

is he visiting brisbane?

Far too far in advance for me to make real plans but I'll pencil the date in.

You boys better put your drink'n boots on and get to work on a few good Pilsners.This man loves Pilsners and knows how to drink them. :icon_cheers:
GB

You boys better put your drink'n boots on and get to work on a few good Pilsners.This man loves Pilsners and knows how to drink them. :icon_cheers:
GB
gday mates,

yeah Neville, Im gonna check out if the Queenslanders are able to brew a good Pilsner like yours ;)

....but I do not intend to come to Australia to drink only european style beers, neither Id like to eat any european food there, so Im looking forward for a shipload of seafood, washed down by a barrel of Australian Pale Ale ;)

Maybe after a few liters of APA I can improve my english pronunciation

Cheers :icon_chickcheers:

Heading to the far north Zwickel? The Bunyip and I will take care of you :party:

I'm up for a beer either in Brisvegas or up at the Bat Cave :icon_drunk:

Heading to the far north Zwickel? The Bunyip and I will take care of you :party:
thank you so much homebrewers for the warm welcome.

So far Ive made only the flight reservations, not yet any schedule for our stay.

As soon as Ive made up our itinerary, Ill let you know.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

thank you so much homebrewers for the warm welcome.

So far Ive made only the flight reservations, not yet any schedule for our stay.

As soon as Ive made up our itinerary, Ill let you know.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Port Douglas is SO worth the visit... beautiful!

Port Douglas is SO worth the visit... beautiful!
yeah, thats true. Ive been there already several times, up to the beautiful Daintree and further to Cooktown. I love it.

:icon_chickcheers:

I'm in - no need to reserve a bed for me Batz, I left mine there last Brewerhood Meet. I didn't even get to sleep on it - I slept on Hennos - which may sound romantic, but he actually scored a bed inside after watching BULP put together his Rubics cube bed after a few belgians....

Hell being hit up for beds already

All gone I am afraid,one for our guest and the other for Andrew and wife .Floor space left and right :lol:

Batz

I'm sure I reserved the double for Henno and wife last night on the phone when we were talking about this............. :angry: Andrew will probably win a comp and pull out at the last minute anyway you know. :icon_cheers:

I'm sure I reserved the double for Henno and wife last night on the phone when we were talking about this............. :angry: Andrew will probably win a comp and pull out at the last minute anyway you know. :icon_cheers:

Well in that case you'll have a bed then :p . And I think 3 weeks is hardly "last minute", but don'T worry there aren't anymore comps at that time of year.

Andrew

aaahhh.... Batz, Ive almost forgotten... no need for beds for us either, this time most possibly were going to rent a camper van, so well be independent.

The Date 17.Jan. would match perfect.

:party:

we'll bring a tent and sleep under the trees with the chooks.

Back