Zwickel In Queensland (The show must go on)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chooks?....goats?....Ive heard some do it with sheep, is that true? ....oh...may be it was on an island south-east of Australia....Im not sure... ;)

Chooks?....goats?....Ive heard some do it with sheep, is that true? ....oh...may be it was on an island south-east of Australia....Im not sure... ;)

Yes - there are sheep rumors on the sexual behavior of the eastern states of Australia ( North and South Island + the Islands in the Bay of Plenty ) but it's all chooks and goats for the SE Qld Brewerhood. Accept no subsitute! :lol:

Yes - there are sheep rumors on the sexual behavior of the eastern states of Australia ( North and South Island + the Islands in the Bay of Plenty ) but it's all chooks and goats for the SE Qld Brewerhood. Accept no subsitute! :lol:
And BaaBra... let's not forget BaaBra. Many a cold SE Qld night has been passed by the brewerhood, snuggled up to her soft fleece.

I see...do you mean those cuties?

Baabra.jpg

I want one...

Port Douglas is SO worth the visit... beautiful!

Some of us have to rough it. There's nothing like a Pilsener with the Bunyip in the pool across the road from Four Mile Beach Zwickel.

Ned_and_Thommo.jpg

BTW: That's Thommo serving the Bunyip. I'm much better looking.

Not really all the far off guys,have a think then tell SHMBO that your going to be here ! :ph34r:

I'll borrow that sword of Bindi's to discuss who can't make it at the Xmas swap

Batz

Not really all the far off guys,have a think then tell SHMBO that your going to be here ! :ph34r:

I'll borrow that sword of Bindi's to discuss who can't make it at the Xmas swap

Batz

You can borrow the 2X Cutless I have Batz , I will not be at the swap but the 17th of Jan [from memory :blink:] or about that time is good for me.
Hope to have a dark lager ready by then, brewing it tomorrow.

And who will start a new thread?:

Show us your photos with Zwickel

I know a lot of people are still recovering from the Xmas case swap but I didn't go to that and I wanna play again. Also my wife is nudging me to get a date on the Zwickel at the bat cave affair so we can start organising our work around it.

Is it still looking good for Sat 17th Jan coz that is sneaking up awful fast?

You coming to NZ mate? Its only 4 hours away from QLD :p

I know a lot of people are still recovering from the Xmas case swap but I didn't go to that and I wanna play again. Also my wife is nudging me to get a date on the Zwickel at the bat cave affair so we can start organising our work around it.

Is it still looking good for Sat 17th Jan coz that is sneaking up awful fast?

Yep 17th

Who's going to be here?

Batz

Fingers crossed I should be able to make it!

Where else in Aus are you travelling this time, Zwickel? I'm sure members from other states would also like to have a beer with one of AHB's favourite foreign correspondents.

Back