Zwickel In Queensland (The show must go on)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers batz
ill probably dropp in at about 8pm(ish) depending on work atm.
then there shall be plenty of :party: .
come you pm me the address.

I'll PM you with the 'how to get here details' anyone else need them?

Batz

Me Batz.... unless your cousins in 'town' can point the 'mechanical horse' in the right direction.....

:p

Me Batz.... unless your cousins in 'town' can point the 'mechanical horse' in the right direction.....

:p

OK PMed you both.

Nick you know someone needs to walk in front of the horseless carriage holding a red flag,common practice in Kin Kin.

Batz

tricar_1895.jpg

Better let me know again batz. I'll be coming from the Gympie train station after picking up the missus on her way back from Brissy.

Better let me know again batz. I'll be coming from the Gympie train station after picking up the missus on her way back from Brissy.

Why not have her get off at Cooroy?

Batz, can I also get the directions from the highway.

AndrewQld / Henno, I' taking the 4wd for sleeping in, so if you & partners want a lift let me know. All 6 of us would not be a problem. (Henno you wuld have to get to my place, ok to the leave the car)

QldKev

Batz, can I also get the directions from the highway.

AndrewQld / Henno, I' taking the 4wd for sleeping in, so if you & partners want a lift let me know. All 6 of us would not be a problem. (Henno you wuld have to get to my place, ok to the leave the car)

QldKev

Thanks Kev, I have just PMed you.

Couple of the ladies can't make it

Mr and Mrs Batz- German snags,sauerkraut,plastic plates/cutlery.bread for brekky.Nibbles
Andrew-Curry, bottle of home made pickled onions
Henno and Teri
NickB-nibbles of some sort
Perry and Anna-Crusty hotdog rolls (for the German snags),eggs
InCider
Troydo depending
JoeG-some nibbles too, cheese platter or similar
QldKev and Julie- Cold polony/samlami/hams/etc, Cheeses, pickled onions, and all that type of crap
StillScottish- Bacon and Eggs
TidalPete ---- hash browns for Breaky. Pasta for dinner

Couple of the ladies can't make it

Mr and Mrs Batz- German snags,sauerkraut,plastic plates/cutlery.bread for brekky.Nibbles
Andrew-Curry, bottle of home made pickled onions
Henno and Teri
NickB-nibbles of some sort
Perry and Anna-Crusty hotdog rolls (for the German snags),eggs
InCider
Troydo depending
JoeG-some nibbles too, cheese platter or similar
QldKev and Julie- Cold polony/samlami/hams/etc, Cheeses, pickled onions, and all that type of crap
StillScottish- Bacon and Eggs
TidalPete ---- hash browns for Breaky. Pasta for dinner

Hendo needs gas does anyone else? I can put a 'T' on the line.
If you are bringing a plastic rubbish bin or similar for your keg,ice is available from the Kin Kin International Hotel
You drive past it,not much else but there is a pub :icon_drunk:

Batz

.Whoever sexed the day old chickens I bought last time needs retraining

Just get InCider to do it. He is a very talented, eager and willing farm animal sexer. Especially effective with Ewes from what I have seen. ;)

Ask him about his money back guarantee!

Hope y'all have a top night. Have a beer or two for me.

BarBra is still at Sqyres,with a bit of luck she will arrive in time for this PU.
I believe she can travel via express post bag :lol:

Batz

InCider
Troydo depending

Anyone heard from these two?

InCider
Troydo depending

Anyone heard from these two?
Troydo is having a good time in Europe. He is flying back on the 14th, but not sure of his actual arrival date.

I'll drag Troydo along, jet lagged or not. Lazy bugger isn't gonna get out of this!!!

How are we looking for glasses Batz? BYO like the swap?

Cheers

I'M BACK

I'M COMING

I'M BALD

I'M READY TO SHAG CHICKENS

I'M READY TO EMPTY KEGS

Good on you Incider, we can all look forward to "chickens on a spit" :huh:

See ya saturday.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew - wouldn't miss it for the world!

I'll read the whole thread tomorrow (and see who has been the funniest fecker with the most frivolous posts) and see who's coming up from BNE so I can grab a lift. And I'l have to work out what I need to bring too. :D

InCider.

Sean, I can grab you on the way if you like - most likely won't be leaving down here till after 3 though, so up to you if that's too late or not!

Cheers

I'll drag Troydo along, jet lagged or not. Lazy bugger isn't gonna get out of this!!!

How are we looking for glasses Batz? BYO like the swap?

Cheers

BYO glasses would help, I have a fair few but it makes it easy if you bring your own.

I think I have Julie making a Vindaloo curry

So all is good? Let me know otherwise.

Batz

I'll make a chilli sauce for the occaision and see if Beerwah Woolies has Rollmops.

Pete - the chilli sauce will have all organically grown QUEENSLAND chillis :D None of that cockroach rubbish for us mate :)

InCider.

Latest posts

Back