Zwickel In Queensland (The show must go on)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sqyre got me too Batz.

Well it made it to the right place as a result right? And you paid for it.

Sqyre might be up for a job in marketing next.

Haha, Serving suggestion: mash, ferment (with yeast only) and chill. Add hops to taste.

Me too!

I'm aiming to leave Bris around 3:30, so should lob in around 6:30 or 7pm....

:)

Look at those brown puppy dog eyes... he will always be our bitch :p

Just a little surprise for you guys that will be here by 4 pm.

No................. best to keep that a seceret....bring gloves

Batz

Thanks to Andrews little persuasion Julie has made her famous Vindaloo Curry for the night.

787_flame_thrower_gun.gif That's a blow torch <====

And she has to drive 100's of kms to get sauerkraut someone else should have bought :angry:

Batz

Thanks to Andrews little persuasion Julie has made her famous Vindaloo Curry for the night.

View attachment 23976 That's a blow torch <====

And she has to drive 100's of kms to get sauerkraut someone else should have bought :angry:

Batz

I can grab some if you want, let me know.

Andrew

I'll grab it in the morning - going out for Rollmops anyway. How many jars do you think we'll need?

No worries, saurkraut and rollmops and I'll get busy on the chilli sauce too. My secret recipe is for Man-Sauce

No worries, saurkraut and rollmops and I'll get busy on the chilli sauce too. My secret recipe is for Man-Sauce

I've got some pickled chillies with your name on them too InCider, hope your wearing your asbestos undies.

Andrew

Oh yeah! I'm there Andrew! Can't wait!

Just making a sauce for Batz now... it won't be too hot compared to the Habby Go Lucky Monster I took last time, but was thinking of dropping an amarillo pellet in...

Oh yeah! I'm there Andrew! Can't wait!

Just making a sauce for Batz now... it won't be too hot compared to the Habby Go Lucky Monster I took last time, but was thinking of dropping an amarillo pellet in...

That should give the sauce a nice fruity finish Sean, without actually adding fruit.
Ahhh, the Habby Go Lucky Monster, I still have the scars from over indulging in that freak of nature, wonderful stuff.

Andrew

That should give the sauce a nice fruity finish Sean, without actually adding fruit.
Ahhh, the Habby Go Lucky Monster, I still have the scars from over indulging in that freak of nature, wonderful stuff.

Andrew

I've got some kaffir limes and have put the pith from one it and cider vinegar... and some shallots and whatever else pops up :)

That other sauce was warm. One bottle I had fermented in the fridge - opened the pop top, hit my face, eyes, the roof and tasted great! I did a poor job of cleaning the roof as I felt I had been maced.... :icon_vomit:

Back