Quantcast

You know you are hooked when...

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Grott

Beer Embalmer
Reaction score
when you have 560 pickaxe and coopers long neck bottles all full and 2 fermenters on the go? or is that just being a piss-pot?

yum beer

Not in the house, you've got a shed..
Reaction score
'My name is Grott....and I'm a brewaholic"

'Good on you Grott."

Tahoose

Reaction score
560 longnecks.. Stuff bottling that.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
When at the doctor you notice an old bloke with his O2 bottle and you start trying to check out what type of reg he is using.

Weizguy

Barley Bomber
Reaction score
you spend the last 2 days at a beer festival. You arrive before the punters each day, and stay after they leave.
You carry full kegs about and connect them up and server your beer and others beers. You even help out by dispensing beer for some of the commercial guys who know you have a current RSA certificate.
You write about it on a beer forum on the Monday, and can't wait until next year to do it all again.

P.S. Tasted some awfully good beer and met up with a few guys from AHB who have gone Pro and/or won beer awards (Best Craft brewer in Aus or AABC awards).

brewinski

Reaction score
Even your 4 year old son is tuned to go and check the fermentation every day.

mitch_au83

Reaction score
When you fill your coffee cup at the urn at work and tilt it like a schooner glass.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
grott said:
when you have 560 pickaxe and coopers long neck bottles all full and 2 fermenters on the go? or is that just being a piss-pot?
Piss pot ? No.
Legend! Yes.
Gotta ask,how the **** do you build a stock pile like that.....besides not be a piss pot or planning for the zombie apocalypse .
Cheers...spog ...

Grott

Beer Embalmer
Reaction score
spog said:
Gotta ask,how the **** do you build a stock pile like that
Cheers...spog ...
Thanks for kind comment, well I just kept finding bottles and was able to get them cheap so I thought I'll brew this and that and on it went. What's the good of empty fermenters? I can proudly offer 15 styles/variations of beer.
Cheers

Grott

Beer Embalmer
Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpg

This is in one room , wife likes to drape the washing over to dry on rainy days.
Cheers

DU99

Reaction score
The place you work for has a "goood beer week" conference with some of the top micro brewers in attendance....

BrosysBrews

Reaction score
Your at a bar and get distracted from your beer choice thinking "wonder how much that flooded font would cost"

Latest posts