You know you are hooked when...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think this is a good way for you and your wife to select hops to make the next beer. IMG_20141112_195711.jpg

You visit somebody in hospital and when you see the suction bottle on the wall all you can think is:

Randall!

When you buy a nespresso pod machine and milk frother and wonder if you could fill the pods with hops to make hop tea to add to kegs and add a temp controller to the milk frother and use it as a yeast starter.

I need help.

RobW said:
You visit somebody in hospital and when you see the suction bottle on the wall all you can think is:

Randall!
Don't know why I didn't think of this... hmmm ideas.

When you look at the kiddie ride and all you can see is a sweet stainless RIMS tube. And then feel grumpy about the terrible waste:

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1415845691.488677.jpg

Hey Pratty, I just used little mugs with a tiny bit of hop and water from the kettle, and let settle. We mixed some up from cup to cup as well and had a few hops in one mug. The plan was to have some fun and gain an understanding of the hop flavors and how they could be combined but it doesn't seem to give the same flavor as it would in beer. Good experiment though. The Fuggles was very interesting to taste, mmm... Fuggles. It is going in the next beer!

When you look at the empy fork gas cylinder and then at youre full cylinder
and say beauty another 2 brews here I come

When your wife and kids say "how many Grainfather" videos can you watch, really?

When the manager of your local supermarket actually comes up to you after noticing that you have been the only person buying kit cans and additives over the past year, then asks if you would like to buy the remaning stock at a really, REALLY good price.

Then asks you if you can show him how to brew.

you invite AHB' ers to your area for working holidays so you can get them to build stuff

Mardoo said:
When the only truck you want to hijack is the Supagas/BOC/Airliquide one.
Let me add the Clarke Rubber delivery van. Shiny rubber insulation!!! (Wait, that sounds bad...)

You are at a doctors appointment with your wife and the basin in the doctors office says says 'caroma' and you start to think if it's a good idea to put caraaroma in the porter you are just about to make. And how much to add. Then walk out realising that there was a lot of important info that you should have listened to but all you thought about was beer

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Haha - Made me chuckle and snort my beer - classic.

When your at work looking at fire extinguishers as a herms or rims.They were pass their use by date and were replaced the other day so I grabbed two of them and yes they were only going to scrap them .

When you get a hopmare! Seriously, and last night wasn't the first time.

Which 10min IPA do I do a Amrillio and Centennial or all Ella?

Back