You know you are hooked when...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made fruit salad for dessert tonight...nectarine, mango, grapes, passion fruit, strawberries.

Eating it, I couldn't help thinking "Nice aroma, needs some dank though"

Fucked up, no ?!

When reading this thread you're nodding and wanting to click (the like button) to practically every comment.
That would be excessive and silly though, wouldn't it?

.....when you sit in an important work meeting and pretend to be completing some financial analysis......only problem is I was surfing AHB.

droid said:
when you have two pairs of thongs on rotation for brew-day, one pair gets wet - pop 'em out in the sun, slip the other pair on...deluxe!
As a true blue pom, thongs are not worn on the feet and the idea of you slipping out of a pair of wet thongs into a pair of clean ones is very, very unpleasant.

Blind Dog said:
As a true blue pom, thongs are not worn on the feet and the idea of you slipping out of a pair of wet thongs into a pair of clean ones is very, very unpleasant.
Oh, sorry Blind Dog. Would you mind if I clarify something for you. You may have misundertood what droid was meaning there mate. When he said he takes off his wet thongs and replaces them with dry ones he forgot to tell all the poms that they need to take off their wet socks too.

I know why you wouldn't want to do that.....no point putting on dry thongs when you still have your wet walk socks on. Take them off too mate. There you go.....so much better now.

Oh, and take the hankie off your head too.

You find yourself listening for bubbles coming from your FV in the next room....on your first brew!

When you quit one job, to take a new job that is less than full time so you can sneak in a weekday brew!

droid said:
when you have two pairs of thongs on rotation for brew-day, one pair gets wet - pop 'em out in the sun, slip the other pair on...deluxe!
I have 3 pairs on rotation.....
1 newish pair at the front door...for going out
1 older, but very comfortable pair at the back door, for brewing and general yard stuff
1 well worn pair at the laundry door, for the washing line.
When a new pair comes in they all rotate down the line.
Said thongs are 'Surfer Joes'.........naturally.

Latest posts

Back