You know you are hooked when...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob.P said:
When this is perfectly normal.
Haha my mother in law walked in as i was splitting up a bag of hops from yob also had 2 aroma syringes sitting on the kitchen bench she fckn freaked out that i would have the kids helping me sort it all out

Doctor does tests and tells you that if you suddenly stopped drinking the shock could be fatal .

no - i'm not a narcissist. i accidentally liked my own quote trying to knock the flag indicator off the top of the page. whoops. :icon_drool2: .
now i can't get rid of it.

wynnum1 said:
Doctor does tests and tells you that if you suddenly stopped drinking the shock could be fatal .
My doctor said to keep my fluids up

...when you have a bottle of homebrew nestled under your pillow ready for when you wake up...

You wash the dishes and it reminds you to check the gravity of the brew (not that I brew green beer - even for St Pat's Day)

IMG_0632.JPG

When you have to spend more time talking yourself out of buying unnecessary equipment than it would take to earn the money to buy it.

When you take a gamble on a 15yo unopened $3 packet of Coopers Dextrose that's survived two house moves AND being stored in an open-front dairy shed for the past 5 years, because you'd hate to see it go to waste.

djsmi4 said:
When you take a gamble on a 15yo unopened $3 packet of Coopers Dextrose that's survived two house moves AND being stored in an open-front dairy shed for the past 5 years, because you'd hate to see it go to waste.
vPLASNKh.jpg

when you have two pairs of thongs on rotation for brew-day, one pair gets wet - pop 'em out in the sun, slip the other pair on...deluxe!

droid said:
when you have two pairs of thongs on rotation for brew-day, one pair gets wet - pop 'em out in the sun, slip the other pair on...deluxe!
who said we weren't about safety here!

Latest posts

Back