You know you are hooked when...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Rent a garage just to brew!!

You (drunkedy) order a 51mm OD sight glass and think.... I'll save that for the near future.

You search ebay for "something you need", and still can't find anything.

Mall said:
You build one of these:
gallery_27971_1077_2403573.jpg
When the grass is already worn out in front of your hop garden

When you 4 times a night keep going to smell what is coming out of the airlock.

When you buy all the parts from eBay for a stir plate DIY project...although you only use dry yeast which you dry-pitch.

BrosysBrews said:
it is easier to seek forgivness then it is permisson, aka i really like sleeping on the couch no elbows in the side during the night
Get a bigger bed,then you can spread all you brewing books and mags out so they are in easy reach ,makes for comfortable reading.:)

You're walking past the stormwater and wonder if you could salvage the cube floating by...
6pq6bn.jpg

2r6fpj8.jpg

Cheers,

Josh
sent from tapatalk

when you buy 2 X 70+ litre eskys in a week, to use as mash tuns. They cost about the same again in freight, yet you continue to monitor the eBayV5 thread (and Yob's bulk buys) for the chance to snag another 'bargain'.

When you check to your emails and eBay has sent you a congratulations on something that you have won..

It's ok I've been meaning to buy those commercial grade food scales for a few months now.

Moad said:
When you get a brew gear delivery and are surprised because you had forgotten you had ordered it.
Yep, that happens..

Bloody eBay is a dangerous place!!

When you start thinking there aren't enough STC-1000 wiring discussions on the homebrewing forums.

Wife has to go to a hens on a Saturday night and you think, "whooooooo, house to my self brew time!"

Back