You know you are hooked when...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you become interested in searching for, and downloading TV series based on brewing beer.

FYI, Brew Dogs sucks.

H0U5ECAT said:
When you become interested in searching for, and downloading TV series based on brewing beer.

FYI, Brew Dogs sucks.
I am annoyed by the stupid, hyperbole-based recipes.

But seeing the places they visit, and the different brew pubs is interesting.

... when during foreplay you reach down with a PT100 probe to see if she's come up to strike temp.

I've only ever been stuck at a sour mash.

Black n Tan said:
When your wife says you have to sell some of your brewing equipment and you think divorce might be a more agreeable option
He who sacrifices his brew equipment for a woman deserves neither.

True story!

mofox1 said:
When you are planning the next build before you have even finished the first... doh!
*cough*

When you've just (this morning) purchased a control panel enclosure even though you weren't planning on doing that for another 6 months...

When I look at 1000l ibc pallets at work and think if it could work as a no chill container.

Yob said:
when you have 3 or 4 bulk buys running at the one time...
I'm starting to understand this feeling, after grain bulk buys in June and July I'm now working on the NFH BB and another random BB for my brew club.

After calling your brother in another country, then talk brewing for nearly and hour, then tell him, by the way, the reason I just rang is that Mum just passed away.

when you're in a lift surrounded by stainless and think of coming back, breaking in and stripping it all out for the walls of your brewery

Latest posts

Back