You know you are hooked when...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2014-08-24 18.44.17.jpgWhen you start collecting brewery stuff for decoration

image.jpg

Everytime I go into the cleaning room at work I think it would be a great brew room, stainless sinks, 3 levels of shelves, 2 hot water taps.

Would be perfect for a 3v.

When you start grinding up crystal malts and roasted barley with your coffee beans just so you can get a hit of malty goodness before work, favourite so far...

2 tbs of coffee beans
1 tsp of Simpson's Brown malt
1 tsp of Simpson's Roast Barley
2 tsp of Simpson's 150ebc Crystal

Grind up and chuck into plunger, makes about 2 cups.

Mall said:
You build one of these:
gallery_27971_1077_2403573.jpg
fuckingell!

Edit....Your hops are going to need a lot more growing room than those little black containers if that's what they are in. Ditch them and build a garden bed instead and put them in that.

Mall said:
You build one of these:
gallery_27971_1077_2403573.jpg
Good build, be careful though, the local medieval battle enthusiasts might want to do public hangings of that thing..

When you actually consider asking the better half if it's OK to purchase a 200 Ltr fermenter

When you realize you can instantly assess how many kegs can fit in a fridge/chest freezer while walking through Harvey Norman... Felt like rain man.

Haha yep aside from the brew dog bargain I can't remember when I last bought a slab, but I will spend $25-30 on 4-6 beers for research...

Eagleburger said:
Thats how you know you are under the thumb :p
it is easier to seek forgivness then it is permisson, aka i really like sleeping on the couch no elbows in the side during the night

Latest posts

Back