You know you are hooked when...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you have 560 pickaxe and coopers long neck bottles all full and 2 fermenters on the go? or is that just being a piss-pot?

'My name is Grott....and I'm a brewaholic"

'Good on you Grott."

When at the doctor you notice an old bloke with his O2 bottle and you start trying to check out what type of reg he is using.

you spend the last 2 days at a beer festival. You arrive before the punters each day, and stay after they leave.
You carry full kegs about and connect them up and server your beer and others beers. You even help out by dispensing beer for some of the commercial guys who know you have a current RSA certificate.
You write about it on a beer forum on the Monday, and can't wait until next year to do it all again.

P.S. Tasted some awfully good beer and met up with a few guys from AHB who have gone Pro and/or won beer awards (Best Craft brewer in Aus or AABC awards).

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1415077983.744240.jpgWhen you think, "Hmmm, I've got the gas cylinder out, may as well brew." Before you've cooked the meat...

grott said:
when you have 560 pickaxe and coopers long neck bottles all full and 2 fermenters on the go? or is that just being a piss-pot?
Piss pot ? No.
Legend! Yes.
Gotta ask,how the **** do you build a stock pile like that.....besides not be a piss pot or planning for the zombie apocalypse .
Cheers...spog ...

spog said:
Gotta ask,how the **** do you build a stock pile like that
Cheers...spog ...
Thanks for kind comment, well I just kept finding bottles and was able to get them cheap so I thought I'll brew this and that and on it went. What's the good of empty fermenters? I can proudly offer 15 styles/variations of beer.
Cheers

Your at a bar and get distracted from your beer choice thinking "wonder how much that flooded font would cost"

Latest posts

Back