Yet Another Aus wide Bulk buy Grain mill- Malt Muncher (third time lu

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. It will probably take till weds eve for most to clear. Most likely collect Friday morning and post at lunchtime, assuming everyone has paid.
R

Am I too late to participate?
Can transfer money today if still possible.

Thanks,

Tom

All good. Welcome to the bulk buy. I'll shortly PM you my bank details.

UPDATE:

As of this moment, there are still three unpaid mills plus the two new guys.
I have not heard from Rexi, Eggs and Super Simian so if anyone is in touch with them, please ask them to contact me.

To allow time for the two newest BB members to pay, I hope you don't all mind waiting till Monday to collect. I think this is enough time for all payments to go through.

R

Fine with me, I'm not allowed start getting bulk grain untill we have renovated the garage apparently. Or perhaps untill I can hide a water tight 44 gallon drum somewhere in the backyard and fill it up when the missus is at work?

Rexi said:
I just paid Golani. Let me know if you dont receive in the next couple of days!!
Hi Golani, I transferred on Monday about the same time as my above post. The amount transferred was $121.40.

The money has definitely come out of my account, can you please double check if you have received.

Reference was simply "Rexi".

No probs. phone and internet down at home (thanks Telstra) so difficult to check but will do so tonight. Bunch of stuff came through yesterday. so will update list this eve.

Thanks to all,

R

Ok. Anyone heard from super simian lately? Anyone have his mobile? If so, please PM me.

Just waiting on one other person.

I am doing all this by iPhone as Internet and phone down still so please be patient.

If you have not already done so, please PM me with your name and address.

Thanks to all for patience.

R

All good boys. Everyone has now paid. I will give the final order shortly and collection/mailout will occur beginning next week. 23 mills ordered. I was hoping for 6

Just a quick reminder for all who haven't done so (not many of you)- please snd me a name and address. Makes it easier to post!
:)

Hi all:

I went in today to collect the mills and did so lovingly. The only minor issue is that I only have enough of the hoppers for half a dozen mills. The store will be mailing me the remaining parts of the mill hoppers within a week or so. I apologise for any inconvenience and will deliver the first of the complete mill sets tomorrow. The remainer will be delivered as soon as I have the parts.

Many thank go to the store for allowing this bulk buy. Keg King was a pleasure to deal with and Kee (partner) is a top guy. Very nice equipment there and will definitely be back.

Apologies for the delay.

Hey mate

Would've loved to have all parts this week so I could have a play on the weekend but if it can't be done, it can't be done.

Quite happy to put myself at the back of the list hopper wise since I'm lucky enough to be getting mine delivered by your good self and thus didn't pay any postage.

Alternatively, I don't mind picking up from KegKing either? I find myself there quite often recently.

Short of it is, no drama, I'll get it when I get it. Thanks again for looking after us all with the bulk buy.

Im in no rush for my mill at present so I can wait for the second round of hoppers.

Cheers

All good here.. Just happy you were generous enough to organise the buy :)

Cheers

Hello all:

The missing mill parts should arrive today as they were located and sent to me on Tuesday.

I wont have an opportunity to post them before Monday as I will be flying to Sydney in the morning for work and staying there till sunday. I will be in Rose Bay, the city centre and Port Botany.

If anyone would like to catch up for a beer (surprise~!!) and collect the mill from me personally, please message me this eve.

Glad to hear the missing parts have arived, I might drop by one day next week to pick mine up

Cheers

I have spent your cash on beer and hookers........well actually, I had to cut back on beer.

Less exciting is that the remaining parts arrived when I was interstate. Got back yesterday. Some have been ddelivered and the rest will be done over the next day or two.

Since 8 ball, kahleri and Neanderthal are nothing but a bunch of hopeless drunks ( and I salute you), I will have to send theirs tomorrow. The rest go out Thursday.

R

Got the mill, great bit of gear for price, thanks for the effort and time.

Cheers Pat

I must say I got mine quite a while ago due to being not far from golanis place (cheers mate), just put it together today. Thought there was no point buying a bucket or something when I had an old cheapy fermenter lying around so decided to use that. Just put some little L brackets on underneath to hold it in place. The mills the goods, thanks mate!

photo (4).JPG

Back