• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTS: 50ltr Braumeister

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nibbo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 50ltr braumeister that I wish to sell. It's hardly been used in the 12 months I have had it and currently it's living in our shop store room collecting dust. I've swapped over the outlet tap with a stainless ball valve but I still have the original also. She runs as she should and I'd like to see her go to a good home and be used.

Note: You'll need a 15amp GPO to run her.

I'm selling her for $2500.

Just PM me for any details or to buy her.

Cheers

Nibbo

Such a bargain. If I didn't have a baby due in <3 months... (Shakes fist at cloud) I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a cookie.

Edit: Not the having another baby due part, merely the timing.

Pity to anyone that bought a second hand 20l for around that price recently!

this is about 3 months too early. want it so bad

Bummer. All the good deals are in Victoria it seems.

Thanks guys...

It has been sold to one lucky brewer.

Cheers

Nibbo

You don't happen to have an 20litre sitting around too by any chance?

Sorry champ...I've only got my 3V system left at home now. I'll be blowing the dust off her soon to run a batch through for the first time in 15 months.

Nibbo said:
Sorry champ...I've only got my 3V system left at home now. I'll be blowing the dust off her soon to run a batch through for the first time in 15 months.
Why the switch back to 3v from the bm?

Edak said:
Why the switch back to 3v from the bm?
I never left the 3V. I just never had time to give her a run.

The Brau was bought to be used in the shop for customers to view and watch. I've had a quick review of the past 12 months and come to the conclusion a 10ltr urn would do the job just as well.

It may sound odd to some people but I prefer to use my system at home so I'm comfortable in letting her go to a better home where it will be used more often.

A really happy home Brewer would like to say a big thank you.

I am excited, can you tell? I speed read the manual already. Funny they recommend cleaning your fermenter tap with sulphuric acid! Sure, I'll raid the medicine cabinet for some...

Can't wait to get back home and give it a whirl.

Nibbo said:
I never left the 3V. I just never had time to give her a run.

The Brau was bought to be used in the shop for customers to view and watch. I've had a quick review of the past 12 months and come to the conclusion a 10ltr urn would do the job just as well.

It may sound odd to some people but I prefer to use my system at home so I'm comfortable in letting her go to a better home where it will be used more often.
A 10 litre urn does the same as a 50 litre BM? Wow, big call.

Nibbo said:
I I've had a quick review of the past 12 months and come to the conclusion a 10ltr urn would do the job just as well.

Complete B.S. !

Back