• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTD : 19l kegs (vic)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ball lock post group buy? :p

What size would those quick disconnects be? I guess not 1/2". Would they be any use elsewhere in my setup?

pat_00 said:
Ball lock post group buy? :p

What size would those quick disconnects be? I guess not 1/2". Would they be any use elsewhere in my setup?
Keep them or sell them. Someone call keg king and find out what 100 ball locks disconnects will cost ya. I can front the dosh.

Wonder if they have 100. Best to grab a keg first, confirm its the same type of post KK. Pretty sure the ones on the keg will be 3/8" to snaplock size "downey column" or whatever they call it

The male connectors are used for line cleaning and transfer and available with an olive type fitting to hold the line. I have 3 or 4 of these at home and will confirm tomorrow if they are the same

I would hold off purchasing fittings until sure

(edit)

p.s. I am at the grain buy, but keg transport will be limited to boot of car potentially. I probably won't be in the hilux that day.

(edit #2) My checking from US gets $25 per pair posted (in qty) including poppets as a worse case scenario. These are new not used

andytork said:
p.s. I am at the grain buy, but keg transport will be limited to boot of car potentially. I probably won't be in the hilux that day.
I should be able to assist with keg transport to the bulk grain buy. I'm just around the corner in the Gully.

JB said:
I should be able to assist with keg transport to the bulk grain buy. I'm just around the corner in the Gully.
I would happily take you up on that offer JB, yarraville is so much closer to me

Put me down for 3 more if available!

andytork - 10
Truman - 5
Pat_00 - 10
djar007 - 5
syl - 5
Camo6 - 3
MAX POWER - 5
tateg - 4
Danwood 4
Fortmonty 3
Bridges 4
Grainer 5
Albainian 3
Evo 5
micbrew 3
pedleyr 2
chris@3Sheds - 3
kpaxy444 -----5 pick up cheers
maxim0200 4 pending
tobyga 3
mall 3
r055c0 3
JB 3 +2 if available
DJ_L3ThAL +3 if available
kahlerisms +3 if available
Guava +3 if available
total 100 +11 if available

Guava said:
Put me down for 3 more if available!

andytork - 10
Truman - 5
Pat_00 - 10
djar007 - 5
syl - 5
Camo6 - 3
MAX POWER - 5
tateg - 4
Danwood 4
Fortmonty 3
Bridges 4
Grainer 5
Albainian 3
Evo 5
micbrew 3
pedleyr 2
chris@3Sheds - 3
maxim0200 4 pending
tobyga 3
mall 3
r055c0 3
JB 3 +2 if available
Guava +3 if available
Thrillho +2 if available
total 100 +13 if available
Love it lads, looks like I was a tad slow, but can't hurt to put my name down!

andytork - 10
Truman - 5
Pat_00 - 10
djar007 - 5
syl - 5
Camo6 - 3
MAX POWER - 5
tateg - 4
Danwood 4
Fortmonty 3
Bridges 4
Grainer 5
Albainian 3
Evo 5
micbrew 3
pedleyr 2
chris@3Sheds - 3

maxim0200 4 pending

tobyga 3

mall 3

r055c0 3

JB 3 +2 if available

Guava +3 if available

Thrillho +2 if available

Chrisso81 +6 if available

total 100 +19 if available

How did I miss this?

Anything between 1 and 4 for me if available or if someone feels they have too many.

I'd settle for one.

Ok,

Good news and bad news.

IMAG0537.jpgIMAG0536.jpg

Good news : I am Back with the kegs.

BAD NEWS : As you can see from the pictures, my ute tray is empty and the trailer isn't as full as it could be. They are not packed in that tight. It should hold 2 layers of 40. Made it easier for transport as I didn't need to use ute tray

I expected 100-120 kegs, what we got is 70 - 75 (I say 70-75 as a few don't look that great and one is a stubby with an s-type or similar coupler). They may have miscounted the original thinking it was 120 when it was 100 and they have sold some last week. He reckons he sold around 20 and has kept 5 he will sell @ $50 each to a couple of people he knows (these were not on site at time of collection). We checked the whole place (which was huge) and there were no more

I have to work for a few hours, so can't look at them too closely. Will post and update later. I suppose we have to go first on the list first served.

I can't drop down from my original 10, I am not being greedy, all 10 are not for me, 4 are for me and 6 for 3 mates.

Price is $30 each. Happy to take cash on collection, bank deposit or paypal (if you send the extra to cover the fees). I will try and setup a spreadsheet etc later this afternoon

Andy

Awesome work mate. Will try and find a couple of bottles to say thanks.

Bugger! Fingers crossed some change their mind, but for this deal I doubt it :p

Big props to andytork though, great work mate!

Awesome work mate!

As for the numbers, I am pretty stuck on mine as I just upgraded my tap count to 6... may be able to drop 1-2 - will check tonight.

Great work Andy, let us know preferred pick up times and I'll come bearing cash!

Latest posts

Back