• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTD : 19l kegs (vic)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do I just go buy 50 ? Tomorrow ? or do I offer $3000 for the lot (if he has 120 like the ad says, not the title)

andytork - 10
Truman - 5
Pat_00 - 5
djar007 - 5
syl - 5
Camo6 - 3
MAX POWER - 5
tateg - 3

Total: 41

I can send cash if you want to do this Truman! I think I still have your deets from other buys ;)

Doesn't sound like it would take too long to sell 100 :eek:

@ Syl, yeh but I would have to take bank deposit only as paypal takes too long.

Awesome!!! Updated mine to 10 :)

andytork - 10
Truman - 5
Pat_00 - 10
djar007 - 5
syl - 5
Camo6 - 3
MAX POWER - 5
tateg - 3

Total: 46

I can bank deposit or pay cash on pickup (I work in Boronia if that helps)

I can do a deal for the lot, will try and arrange something to pickup the lot (may have to make two trips from Boronia to st Kilda etc).

Once I work out the better price (after negotiation with seller) I will add my expenses (just fuel, citylink, couple of bits needed for transport), will divide this down on a keg price and happy for people to collect from me at their convenience. Should come in at $30 or less per keg

Should know in next hour or so if I can do the deal (still at work at the moment)

Andy

pat_00 said:
Awesome!!! Updated mine to 10 :)

andytork - 10
Truman - 5
Pat_00 - 10
djar007 - 5
syl - 5
Camo6 - 3
MAX POWER - 5
tateg - 3
Danwood - 4

Total: 50

I can bank deposit or pay cash on pickup (I work in Boronia if that helps)

I think that's 50 according to my brain. Good work people!

Doh, looks like I missed out I'd be in for 4.
Let me know if anyone falls out for any reason.

Looks good, I would swap a couple of kegs with ball locks and ready to go for a couple of those.

Awesome work! That came together quickly. Who says alcoholics are disorganised!

Bridges said:
Doh, looks like I missed out I'd be in for 4.
Let me know if anyone falls out for any reason.
I am buying somewhere between 100 and 120 (depending on what they have) - Basically all remaining. I only wanted 10 or so. I will front the cash, this way we get a better deal, less messing about and can be sorted out after the fact

So there are loads available. Once collected I will update.

All being well, collecting Wednesday. Hopefully they will all fit in my trusty old Hilux + 6x4 caged trailer.

andytork said:
I am buying somewhere between 100 and 120 (depending on what they have) - Basically all remaining. I only wanted 10 or so. I will front the cash, this way we get a better deal, less messing about and can be sorted out after the fact

So there are loads available. Once collected I will update
Your an effing legend Andy...

A middle man.

Good to see someone getting it together for you guys.

imagesCAJRA7RE.jpg

untitled.png

Top job Andy.

Id be up for 5 if I can??? let me know?? if not more in the future

Grainer

Forgive my ignorance (I've zero kegging experience), but to convert to ball lock is it as simple as unscrewing the posts the keg comes with and screwing in a ball lock post?

At $30ish a keg, this may finally get my wife over the line that kegging is a good idea. Hopefully.

Back