• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTD : 19l kegs (vic)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camo6 said:
I hate you all! Nice rig. I should have come round when the missus wasn't working. Just bought a TIG myself and in the process of sourcing gas, regs and a better mask. Would have them all by now but people keep posting bargains on this damn site!
Appreciate the offer and might take you up on some advice in the future. Nice Bents too. Mulsanne?
For the TIG I found the fixed shade auto darkening at bunnings quite adequate, better than my CIG adjustable auto. Regulator I just got from total tools, but they don't come with a hose tail, so unless you have a gas hose with your TIG, you will need some hold and an end (got mine from BOC).

Rods / Tungstens I just on my supagas account ($34 a pack for stainless, $10 for mild), tungsten was $3 or something

Bentley is a Turbo R, has been my project for last 18 months.

nice and clean.. thanks mate.. pitty couldn't see the rig

20130913_083737.jpg

Thanks Andy.

I understand my picked them up last night . I would have loved to pick them up myself and have a chat/.

Thanks again for all your effort.

Cheers

The keg ones are different, probably only andale can help there. They are not the same as pneumatic ones AFAIK

Back