• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTD : 19l kegs (vic)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
All,

Anyone around who has a suprplus of 19l kegs please let me know. I have strarted brewing on the tripple batch system and need more.

Looking for another 3+ initially so I can get an extra brew done

Cash waiting.

Andy

p.s. if anyone knows of any retailers doing specials etc, equally as happy

keg king have some with broken handles for $50, and clean "good" ones for $75 (probably more like $68 for cash)

pat_00 said:
Look like the small thread snaplocks - I have a couple of the fittings around.

If you look at the picture with the fitting removed, that's a pretty normal thread like any other corny. The ball lock posts are about $6 each so $33+$12 = $45 and you can possibly get a few $ for the removed fitting

I will go 10 of them if anyone is in for a qty of the other 10 to make up the 20 minimum - Or did I just break a bulk buy rule ?

Stuff it Ill buy the other 10 if I can get payment for them from those interested ASAP.

I can pick them all up to.

At this rate we should get the 50 and save an extra $3 per keg (or more as he will probably negotiate)

Id be keen for three.

So that would be:

andytork - 10
Truman - 10
Pat_00 - 5
djar007 - 5
syl - 5
Camo6 - 3

That's 38 in no time. 12 to go.

andytork said:
Look like the small thread snaplocks - I have a couple of the fittings around.

If you look at the picture with the fitting removed, that's a pretty normal thread like any other corny. The ball lock posts are about $6 each so $33+$12 = $45 and you can possibly get a few $ for the removed fitting

I will go 10 of them if anyone is in for a qty of the other 10 to make up the 20 minimum - Or did I just break a bulk buy rule ?

Do the posts include poppets and all o-rings?

syl said:
So that would be:

andytork - 10
Truman - 3
Pat_00 - 5
djar007 - 5
syl - 5
Camo6 - 3

That's 38 in no time. 12 to go.

Sorry I would only get 10 if I can on sell them. If were bulk buying I want 3. I spoke to him today and he said they can be picked up weekdays by Friday and cash paid on pick up. So if you guys wanted to EFT me the funds I could collect them all.

andytork - 10
Truman - 5
Pat_00 - 5
djar007 - 5
syl - 5
Camo6 - 3
Maxpower 5
Update, Ill get 5.

Back