• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb : Grain, Melb Outer S.e Burbs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitysa

Reaction score
Hi all,

Any local to buy smaller amount of grain for partials Eg Caramalt, Carapils

thats not not going to be to far to drive

I'm In Narre Warren

Ta

Mike

Hi all,

Any local to buy smaller amount of grain for partials Eg Caramalt, Carapils

thats not not going to be to far to drive

I'm In Narre Warren

Ta

Mike

There is NarreBrew in Narre Warren - I haven't been there, no idea if they stock grain, but they would be their closest.

Otherwise, if you are just after small amounts - both Craftbrewer and Grain & Grape mail order grain - will even mill it for you. Check out their links up top.

no affiliation... yadda yadda yadda....

Brendo

Tried Narre Brew Shop

Response "don't stock grain cos it doesn't sell out here"

ta

go to Powells malt. I think it is in Braeside.
do a search on ahb for powells malt.

go to Powells malt. I think it is in Braeside.
do a search on ahb for powells malt.

Think Powells have moved to Moorabbin/Cheltenham but have had a devil of a time finding it myself. They no longer appear to have a website. Anyone with proper contact details can they post here or PM me?

Thanks,

Hopper.

Think Powells have moved to Moorabbin/Cheltenham but have had a devil of a time finding it myself. They no longer appear to have a website. Anyone with proper contact details can they post here or PM me?

Thanks,

Hopper.

Hopper

Read this post

Link

Rook

Craftbrewer pack minimum orders of 500g milled. If you order say 3k assorted and a few shrinks of hops then the fairly modest freight would more than offset the petrol driving around Outer Melbourne.

Latest posts

Back