• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB (MELB) equipment - getting back into brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellowbloke

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Ive just returned from living in UK for 5 years. Previously I did some all grain, BIAB, several years back. I went around my house only to find my family has "miss-placed" a lot of my brew equipment while i was gone (i dont blame them) so i will need to be re-equiping my self again, this time i am going straight to a 3V Herms system.

Ive had a look around the for sale but looks like most of what i need is sold. Below is the list if items i am looking for, please let me know if you have them for sale or give aways.

I already have the brew pots, and just looking to convert these into a 3V system.

WTB the following:
- Heat exchange / Chillplate
- 2x MAGNETIC DRIVE PUMPS (Pref 25 WATT or higher)
- 1-6x 1/2 BSP STAINLESS BALL VALVES
- 1-2x Heat 2000-2200Watt heating elements
- 1-3 Corney Kegs

Granted i can go straight to the stores and buy all these but i'm in no hurry to get back into gear and would be more economical to see who out there has brewing equipment to sell.

I've got a spare corney for sale, in Brunswick, $50. PM me if interested- got a few other bits and pieces (but none from your list) as well...

Latest posts

Back