Wot Cheeses Me Off

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowingly you guys are obviously concerned
I realise the effect
Don't you appreciate your trolling?
Extremely sorry but I don't care

Get off my keyboard and back in your box Speedie

:angry:

OK... who is offended by my goat... speak up.. :)
I'm offended... needs

more%20cowbell.gif

I have to say , this is going to be a quick rant.
I have noticed some new AHB memers who reply to everything. They also do not use correct grammar , punctuation or , for that matter , spelling. Whilst i am no english major or a top speller , I , at the very least , try and spell correctly and make meaningful contributions.
In the 2 and a bit years , i have been a member , i have made nearly 500 posts . I would hope that the majority of these are helpfull .I know new members who are up to nearly 1000 posts and have been members for less than 12 months .
All i want to say is this pisses me off.Shut up.Idiots.
I guess empty vessels and all that.....
That is all.
Thanks for listening.
End of rant.
Ferg
well, after! a few brews$ a guess my speling and punktyouation mae suffr abit., this post brings up 50 for me!-the third barrel wohoo.

Me! I don't eat goat, please change it to something more relevant, like pig or cow :p

keep the bells though

You don't eat goat. Goat Rogan Josh is a thing of beauty. That is, unless you're a vegetarian or a goat.

Knowingly you guys are obviously concerned
I realise the effect
Don't you appreciate your trolling?
Extremely sorry but I don't care

Get off my keyboard and back in your box Speedie

:angry:

BUSTED!!!!!!
BribieG, is Speedie your Clark Kent?
When the island life just gets too much to bear, not a 2 L Aldi coke bottle of Malt Liquor in sight and no neigbour-kids to annoy with stories from UK in the 50'ties...
You don an eye patch and a pair of old glasses with very strong lenses... fire up the old corn cob pipe and login as .....speedie..

Hmm, some of the posts in the dry/ferment hop thread just made a lot more sense...

Bjorn

Latest posts

Back