Who's Thread Should We Ruin Next?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't care

• Who's Jesterdarts

• No chill calc adjustments

• Biabb is more efficient than 2/3V

• elephants

• ???

• Total voters

mje1980

Old Thunder brewery
Reaction score
Any ideas??, i mean, we need to get our post count up!!

Hello hello whats all this shouting we'll have no trouble heeeere?

While this thread will do nothing to improve the situation I thought I would just say that I have decided to block certain members for the first time.They are relatively new members. I am pretty close to blocking another two.
I spend way too much time on here as it is, the less of that time that is wasted by reading useless drivel the better. :angry:

I have stretched undies. The thread in them is ruined.

Don't worry guys - Chappo should be along shortly... :icon_cheers: - with a risque pic no doubt :super:

Hopefully this thread gets ruined, so the other threads can be free of back and forth chest beating/debates.

dickwad.jpg

While this thread will do nothing to improve the situation I thought I would just say that I have decided to block certain members for the first time.They are relatively new members. I am pretty close to blocking another two.
I spend way too much time on here as it is, the less of that time that is wasted by reading useless drivel the better. :angry:

I havent been that unbearable have I?

tell me more, how does the block stuff work?

Do you add someone to your block list and they can no longer send you PMs or will you simply not see their replies in threads?

Sounds strange if you were able to read a thread but not see their replies or will their threads not come up under the "All latest threads" box?

thanks
Bjorn

I have stretched undies. The thread in them is ruined.

Nope, you must be a noob, you're doing it wrong. My neighbours best mate's dog read a copy of a book on the internet, and this is the correct, and only way to wear undies:

1.) Left foot in first, and the ambient temp must be 25c.

2.) Precariously balance while doing the right foot, and you must wave your left arm in a clockwise direction for 3 revolutions.

3.) Pull undies up with equal force on left and right sides.

4.) Adjust the tackle, and you're done.

If you dont follow any of these step, you are doing it wrong, according to the copy of a book found on the internet by my neighbours mates dog, and you wont be wearing undies.

:p

Nope, you must be a noob, you're doing it wrong. My neighbours best mate's dog read a copy of a book on the internet, and this is the correct, and only way to wear undies:

1.) Left foot in first, and the ambient temp must be 25c.

2.) Precariously balance while doing the right foot, and you must wave your left arm in a clockwise direction for 3 revolutions.

3.) Pull undies up with equal force on left and right sides.

4.) Adjust the tackle, and you're done.

If you dont follow any of these step, you are doing it wrong, according to the copy of a book found on the internet by my neighbours mates dog, and you wont be wearing undies.

:p
You have not stated as to whether the ' bubbling airlock ' is to go on the inside or the outside of the underpants, in this instance clingwrap would cause a severe skin irritation would it not ;)

tell me more, how does the block stuff work?

Do you add someone to your block list and they can no longer send you PMs or will you simply not see their replies in threads?

Sounds strange if you were able to read a thread but not see their replies or will their threads not come up under the "All latest threads" box?

thanks
Bjorn
Bjorn,
You can do both, under My Controls, PM Block List and further down under options, Manage Ignored Users, just don't see their posts.
If one of them ever posts anything useful you won't see that but it is such a rarity most threads read pretty well.
Cheers
Nige

Cant even get you're own thread right.. it should be in the 'off topic' section. :rolleyes:

:lol:

I've only ever blocked one person - ages ago, a newb that I havent seen back for a while - they were so ... smarmy

in their posts.
I couldnt bear reading their shite, so I blocked them.

I read a few more threads that the bloke had posted in and it came up with the post square like normal, avatar etcetera, but instead of their smarmy opinion posing as fact, it had a little note that said something like "this person is blocked - click here to reveal their post" or summin
or nuffin.

You have not stated as to whether the ' bubbling airlock ' is to go on the inside or the outside of the underpants, in this instance clingwrap would cause a severe skin irritation would it not ;)

The airlock in my underpants is constantly bubbling. I get some strange looks on the train and my work colleagues all dont want to sit next to me. I've explained it's just the beer that causes my airlock to bubble and that the yeast will eventually clean up any 'off' aromas but they don't understand...

Rubber band and cling wrap around tackle and it falls off. Make sure undies have been mashed and boiled first, or yeast will get infected.

Back