Who's Thread Should We Ruin Next?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't care

• Who's Jesterdarts

• No chill calc adjustments

• Biabb is more efficient than 2/3V

• elephants

• ???

• Total voters
I would like to ask for your advice on making better beer.

..whats that? my poor methods have be ousted?!!

Bollocks to that - i'm standing by my beer and I dont care what you guys think anymore.

What beers did you have? I know the baby may be exciting for you but I'd like some details about the beer.

Cheers for the good wishes, fellas.
I didn't have enough time to tap off some from my kegs, so it was just a few bottles of JSGA.
Back to the original topic.... :lol:

Nope, you must be a noob, you're doing it wrong. My neighbours best mate's dog read a copy of a book on the internet, and this is the correct, and only way to wear undies:

1.) Left foot in first, and the ambient temp must be 25c.

2.) Precariously balance while doing the right foot, and you must wave your left arm in a clockwise direction for 3 revolutions.

3.) Pull undies up with equal force on left and right sides.

4.) Adjust the tackle, and you're done.

If you dont follow any of these step, you are doing it wrong, according to the copy of a book found on the internet by my neighbours mates dog, and you wont be wearing undies.

:p

Tried that method, but doesn't work for me.
I have bilateral hydroceles, so my jewels are somewhat larger that standard.
Please post your improved method to deal with my disability.

Thank God you put joke at the end there... I was just about to throw out all my iodopher and starsan. Phew.

Also, when pitching yeast, I find the liquid yeast is much better than dry yeast. Liquid yeast can be thrown a long way - dry yeast tends to blow away after a few meters

That's where you are wrong!!

You don't throw yeast, you pitch it.

And pitching dry yeast is easier than liquid. However, the correct method is to pitch dry yeast a single granule at a time, from an exact distance of 1.2463 metres from the surface of the wort in the fermenter, in order to ensure proper aeration.

:chug: :lol:

Americans pitch.

Australians throw, chuck* or bowl.

* I deliberately didn't make a comment about large Sri Lankan migration over the last 15 or so years**.

** Crap, I just did.

Cheers for the good wishes, fellas.
I didn't have enough time to tap off some from my kegs, so it was just a few bottles of JSGA.
Back to the original topic.... :lol:

9 months wasn't enough time to get some homebrew in bottles?

I reckon Jesterdarts should have his own section, with only Jester allowed to post in it. Imagine the roundabout arguments he would have!!!.

Waddayareckon??

I reckon Jesterdarts should have his own section, with only Jester allowed to post in it. Imagine the roundabout arguments he would have!!!.

Waddayareckon??

what an amazing place that would be! :lol:

Tried that method, but doesn't work for me.
I have bilateral hydroceles, so my jewels are somewhat larger that standard.
Please post your improved method to deal with my disability.

Simple, bigger airlock. Ditch the clingwrap and get with the times

Action a bit slow on this thread, did someone break wind and clear it out??

Back