Who's Thread Should We Ruin Next?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't care

• Who's Jesterdarts

• No chill calc adjustments

• Biabb is more efficient than 2/3V

• elephants

• ???

• Total voters
Here I am. How would you like it wrecked?

Ignorant rant? Irreverant drivel? Or perhaps my favourite ... Inconvenient truth?

HA HAHA AHAHA AHAHAHAHA! :huh: :D

Just need Bum to join in for a bitch fight with NickJD to make a really pointless thread :D

an we also argue about where a kolsch should go in the BJCP and also something about Aussie Lagers??

Could we bring back an old one and yell at each other about how good or how awful coffee grinders are for milling grain?

Or the "there is a specific methodology that is called BIAB and if you don't stick exactly to this, you can't ask a question about it, or you might upset an experienced member of AHB".

Or my favourite "BIAB isn't really AG - n00b".

I'm off to wash my jockstrap and brew another batch of beer.

Goomba

I know that no one knows anything about brewing, however, i claim not to know everything about brewing myself and that no one should take my advice, but i will still tell you how other people are wrong and provide my advice to you.

[Please note this is sarcasm, not to be taken seriously]

Ive never had an infected batch, and I dont sanitise ANYTHING.

I scoop my fermented wort from the fermenter with cupped hands and drink it.

Why bother doing otherwise.

Ive never had an infected batch, and I dont sanitise ANYTHING.

I scoop my fermented wort from the fermenter with cupped hands and drink it.

Why bother doing otherwise.

Your the worst brewer in the world. I can tell by your previous single statement.

Also, for the record, the only way to sanitize is hot tap water.

[joke]

I could start something up about my beer drinking Labrador again??

Slow day in the office today, Scotty?
:lol:

Where is the suit?

the_gorilla_suit_003.jpg

Congrats Jyo, I fished a bloody thomas the tank engine :angry: out of my freshly filled keg last week thanks to my 18 month old son, very helpful in the brewery he is. ;)

Also, for the record, the only way to sanitize is hot tap water.

[joke]
Thank God you put joke at the end there... I was just about to throw out all my iodopher and starsan. Phew.

Also, when pitching yeast, I find the liquid yeast is much better than dry yeast. Liquid yeast can be thrown a long way - dry yeast tends to blow away after a few meters

i know, if i didn't add the joke there people would most definitely have been offended and i prosecuted.
I heard if you use dry yeast more then 2 times it grows into a blob and drinks all your beer and replaces it with infected stuff. Lucky dry yeast is so cheap.

See, now were getting somewhere :lol:

Who's gunna bring up HSA?

Who's gunna bring up HSA?

Nah nah nah, you have it all wrong. I've got a CUB keg i bought at a scrapper and I'm gunna sell it on ebay for a profit ey' ....

Back