Who's Thread Should We Ruin Next?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't care

• Who's Jesterdarts

• No chill calc adjustments

• Biabb is more efficient than 2/3V

• elephants

• ???

• Total voters
The airlock in my underpants is constantly bubbling. I get some strange looks on the train and my work colleagues all dont want to sit next to me. I've explained it's just the beer that causes my airlock to bubble and that the yeast will eventually clean up any 'off' aromas but they don't understand...

I can't believe all you blokes actually wear undies. G banger all the way.

While we are on topic, my wife gave birth to a beautiful healthy boy yesterday morning!!!! 8 pounds, 6 ounces!!! :beer: :icon_cheers: And I was allowed to have a few beers in an esky in the carpark to calm my nerves...what a darlin!

Back to talking about astringent undies, airlocks and GFC affecting hop prices.
Cheers, John.

Congrats mate. 8lb6oz is a decent size. Hope your missus is okay, babies that size (mine were 8lb10oz-8lb12oz) can be pretty hard on them.

G banger - that might explain the boy. I got three girls, found out after I should've been freeballing.

While we are on topic, my wife gave birth to a beautiful healthy boy yesterday morning!!!! 8 pounds, 6 ounces!!! :beer: :icon_cheers: And I was allowed to have a few beers in an esky in the carpark to calm my nerves...what a darlin!

Cheers, John.

Congrats mate!!!!!

Cheers, John.
Good one Mr & Mrs John . Boy's can help dad in the brew house, too bad you wont get a chance for the next few years. :D
GB

Good one Mr & Mrs John . Boy's can help dad in the brew house, too bad you wont get a chance for the next few years. :D
GB
Congrats dude! Kids are great for helping measuring & hand cracking grain (rolling pin/mortar & pestle). My daughter loves helping.

Congrats Jyo, all fun and games now ha ha. My 3yo eats alot of my grain before I get a chance to crack it, mmmm, maybe that's where my efficiency issues lay :lol:

8 pounds, 6 ounces!!!
FFS - if you want to speak in imperial units - join a ******* american beer site. Or at least have the common decency to convert the units to metric.

And big congratulations as well :D

This thread is so OT, im sick of the newbs ruining threads.
Back on topic please :p

[Please note this is a joke]

Cheers, John.

Congrats mate, you Wife is a keeper :super:

Is this what you call ruining a thread? HUH?!

THE JOY OF YOUR FIRST BORN SON?!

NOW how do you feel.

yeah, thought so.

This thread is so OT, im sick of the newbs ruining threads.
Back on topic please :p

[Please note this is a joke]

You are in No position to be making such comments ;)

Cheers, John.

What beers did you have? I know the baby may be exciting for you but I'd like some details about the beer.

I could start something up about my beer drinking Labrador again??

Back