Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1432583259.318771.jpgjust got a flight of wit blonde and Amber from Gruut.

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

inspired by an earlier post and a recalled by a remarkably clear, though sadly ~ occasional memory when seen in shop

phew bloody 'ell, we're getting extreme

I love Pernicious Weed and the label is awesome, just wanna scoop up that chick in the green and get her to safety!

Yeah, s'alright...I s'pose.

From a distance, it looks like a goon of Westy.

I'm really looking forward to mine now.

A mate bought me a commemorative ceramic bottle of Stone beer (the pack included a regular glass bottle too) a few years back. That was $50 ish for 2x 500ml bottles !

Danwood said:
I'm really looking forward to mine now.
A mate bought me a commemorative ceramic bottle of Stone beer (the pack included a regular glass bottle too) a few years back. That was $50 ish for 2x 500ml bottles !
Awesome. I'm not really complaining about the price.......it is a fantastic and memorable beer and well worth the money. I just know this bottlo pumps up the prices.

Hi guys :)

Tonight's game changer.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1432828805.506258.jpg

To Ol & Brew Dog - Hardcore Maelk

A scotch BA, IIPA, milk stout. **** classic styles. This is beer.

Picked up a Grand Ridge Brewery gift pack for $12.50 at my local. Mega bargain. Excitedly I took them home and cracked open the pilsner to allow the yeast to settle in the others.
Blatant yeast hit. Bottle conditioned?
Never has a bottled conditioned pilsner before. Back in the fridge, then poured later on.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1432889579.010660.jpg
WAY overcarbinated. More head built after the photo and I had to scoop some off, twice When sipping it would fizz up in my mouth. Head is unpleasantly bitter, and aroma metallic and equally unappealing. The beer itself seems ok but ruined by the carbonation.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1432892975.154033.jpg
Their 'Gold'. MUCH better. The aroma is a mixture between plum and apricot, honestly almost like a juice. To taste, very sweet but in no way sickening. Very enjoyable.

GR have issues.
Diacetyl is/has been prominent in may of their beers for yonks.Good guys, average beer, despite their awards.

I loved the GR sarsbeerilla stout. Awesome beer, most of the rest though meh...

manticle said:
GR have issues.
Diacetyl is/has been prominent in may of their beers for yonks.Good guys, average beer, despite their awards.

Bridges said:
I loved the GR sarsbeerilla stout. Awesome beer, most of the rest though meh...
Their Moonshine and Supershine are both really good beers, imho.

We recently blind-judged the Moonshine as a Strong Scotch Ale in a club competition (it was intended as the calibration beer, but we put it in mid-field) and it scored highest amongst some pretty quality entries.

The Supershine is a great fireside sipper. You sure pay a hefty pricetag for it, though.

Back