Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mje1980 said:
Saison dupont biologique.
What a cracker of a beer, dry fruity tart bitter. Awesome beer. Haven't tried the famous dupont but hope to now. Think this is my fave beer now. Num num
Another glass of this. This is the shit

angus_grant said:
It tasted a bit like citra.
From memory (and it's from a muddled memory) it was quite nice. I remember hoping my citra smash tastes somewhat like this.
Refer to image of backwoods ******* ale at 10% for explanation of muddled memory.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397377250.887775.jpg

Yup very citra tasting!! My curiosity got the better of me and had to try it! I like

And while I continue my "experimental beer sessions " (got that past the missus- research for future brews ) managed to find a pumpkin ale

Nice- very drinkable. Not that spicy tasting at all ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397377384.204081.jpg

Got a Moa five hop beer last- should be good-

Moa five hop to finish / nice
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397381065.116977.jpg

Left it pretty late hence the photo in the shed near the beer fridges instead of outside/ now just the obligatory sparkling ale finishers and I'll sleep well

Picked this up today from Saint Johns Craft Beer in Launceston today.

Brooklyn Brewery Limited Ed. 10%

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397387637.404492.jpg

Had this at Jack Greene while honeymooning in Hobart last week.

Although I'm a relative novice when it comes to trying various beers this is about the best tasting beer I have ever had, had everything going for it, nice balance of spice & fresh juicy hops, was looking forward to working through Jack Greene tap offerings but after 3 of these at 7.1% I had to rethink that plan.....

1966689_826510337363565_1367284961_n.jpg

On holidays in Tassie, Launceston and found a bottle with my kind of beers.

Anderson Valley - Hop Ottin IPA

Excellent.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397467260.692715.jpg

Donske said:
Bought a couple of cans of that a couple of weeks back, they had definitely lost some aroma but still quite nice, would love to try it fresh.
the Columbus and cascade combo is great, i could only imagine it fresh from the draught tap

I tried the Oakham Citra when I was back in the mother land last year.

So much grapefruit...oh, the grapefruit !!

It's probably a combination of it being really fresh and my relative dislike for overly grapefruity beers (I hate Rogue's Yellow Snow, for example), but I didn't like it...unbalanced.

That's just me though. Hopefully you have a better experience.

The Mornington Brown is in my fridge atm...very nice beer.

The brown ale... Tried it the other night and found it muddy. Not really that impressed. What does it taste like to you?

Mismatch Session Ale and Lobethal Bierhaus Red Truck Porter from the other day
DSC00369 1.jpg

Danwood said:
Quiet everyone...it's started !
If only I had a shat platting device , oops don't want to steal your copyright .
image.jpgimage.jpg
The leffe royale 7.5% is no better then a standard leffe blonde !
The penguin , well , hahaha , ever been clubbing ?

Back