Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaunous said:
half a carton of Bundy Rum Cans or black rats as I like to call them. Yay!
Never as good as Blue Rat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mitc-4tsH_A

manticle said:
Never as good as Blue Rat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mitc-4tsH_A
Hahaha, thats gold.

Tooheys New tinnies are 'Blue Bullets', just incase anyones wondering.

Had the Hop Ottin the other day and loved it. Not as good as they're BA Stout, but still very good.

Hit Red Oak Brewery Bar the last couple of nights… has some nice beers, especially their Bitter. Haven't usually been a fan of Bitter's, but I liked this one. I tasted blackberry and a little bit of grassiness, I thought Challenger and Cascade, but was told it was Goldings.

Also tried the Stout (not big, bold and roasted enough for me), Organic Pale Ale (nice), Cellar Beer (cloudy lager, very nice), Winter in the Rye (Rye Lager, decent), Schwarzbier (not enough roast for me)… I think that was it.

Was talking to the guy who makes Axle Head Cider the other day see funky bottle opener, he does the cider and his mate makes the beer, 3 beers so far enjoyed this one on Tap so I grabbed one to take home.

DSC02805.JPG
DSC02808.JPG
DSC02809.JPG
DSC02810.JPG

Massive Aroma out of the bottle.

Tahoose said:
Was talking to the guy who makes Axle Head Cider the other day see funky bottle opener, he does the cider and his mate makes the beer, 3 beers so far enjoyed this one on Tap so I grabbed one to take home.

attachicon.gif
DSC02805.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC02808.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC02809.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC02810.JPG

Massive Aroma out of the bottle.
Mate, this was my beer of last year. Then known as a monster mash IIPA. We tried it on tap at newstead brewing co and I've been talking about it ever since. That aroma....

Saison dupont biologique.

What a cracker of a beer, dry fruity tart bitter. Awesome beer. Haven't tried the famous dupont but hope to now. Think this is my fave beer now. Num num

image.jpg

northside novice said:
It's no tun but it's not too bad
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Quite nice actually :p
I got that not too long ago. I was worried it'd be sweetened being lindemans. Thankfully it's not, and very drinkable. Dregs went into a brett porter.

What's the citra like @angus? Saw it today and was curious

Ended up with a trial Saison and Sierra Nevada northern harvest. Wasn't too sure on the saison, but it's grown on me!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397294871.448066.jpg

Wet hop ale- northern

Sierra Nevada def know how to get hops inImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397295977.741190.jpg

Panhead Oatmeal Stout. These guys make simple beers and they do it bloody well. The Supercharger is cracking any day of the week!

Bizenya said:
What's the citra like @angus? Saw it today and was curious
It tasted a bit like citra.
From memory (and it's from a muddled memory) it was quite nice. I remember hoping my citra smash tastes somewhat like this.
Refer to image of backwoods ******* ale at 10% for explanation of muddled memory.

Yesterday started with this. Beautiful beer.
2014-04-12 17.17.30.jpg

Second cab off the rank. Excellent beer from an impeccable brewery.
2014-04-12 17.44.39.jpg

No photos of the Westmalle Tripel which was also top notch.

Back