Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a four pack of Moa Warniebrau and it is funkier than Maceo Parker blowin' tha horn. I read "barrel" amongst the spiel. It tastes like a super crisp pale ale with some Cantillon Geuze added. It is actually a pretty pleasant funk, unlike most wild yeast issues. Pretty left of centre if that was the intention of the texting zinc model.

ED: All gushers too, so assume not intention.

Silver medal , shuld of got gold , simply the best , image.jpg

Oud beersel geuze 6%
When you wake up and think , huh , USA is not good , it's ok x these guys have been doing this for a long time , wipe the tears away , it's ok , all is welcome :) omg hops !!! Dik Geafs

northside novice said:
But if you don't have a photo ? Shucks :(
20140415_2130591.jpg

Suck my foaming diorama.

I missed the money shot after opening because my phone wanted me to unlock it and I have a complicated unlock screen. I would say 10ml caught on plate below.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397615542.657767.jpg

Beerhere - Executioner IPA.

7% hopped with Centennial, Amarillo, Chinook and Galena.

Carnie..Business in brunswick.Brewery in Derrimut..

nman0m.jpg
never tried calypso hops.interesting..getting a "tea"taste

Maredsous 8 blond.

Not bad, I don't like a lot of tripel/blond beers. I usually find them a bit too phenolic but this is restrained on the phenolics, without being sweet. Dry too.

Mmmm, you can really taste the...erm...bubbles and brown liquid ??

Best of a terrible selection at the ONLY bottle shop in Keith (???), rural SA. Should've brought supplies with me. Assumed there'd be Little Creatures at least...lesson learned !

The sideboard selection in local rental accommodation however, is excellent. Not sure if this was a brewing cupboard in a previous life or what a Borax pale ale tastes like ??

The beers not too bad really, beggars can't be choosers.

20140417_184712.jpg

Was also my first saison last week- it was good- little wheaty for my tastes, but grew on me - will try a brew for sure next spring

Tasted like something I remember.

Can I say it tastes a little like Hoegaarden??

Keeping in mind its been years since I had it, and it was in Belgium when I did.

Scooby Tha Newbie said:
Truly a first for me. DSC_0254.JPG
Strong brandy over tones at 4-5deg.
Mellowing to nice plum at or around 8deg.
LA trappe was my first quad too. Get a rocheforte or a st bernardus to really feed the addiction.

Back