• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 hours only!

Case of Becks for $29.95.

WineMarket Happy Hour deal

System Maintenance Period
stretch.gif
stretch.gif
stretch.gif

Our Web site is temporarily unavailable while we perform routine system maintenance. We are working on the site to improve its appearance and functionality.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit us again later.

Gee they're going to get a lot of business with this deal.

Sold out, still got time to go on the deal too. :(

It appears this is still running and claims they still have 7 in stock!

I could add it to the basket at the reduced price but I haven't checked out.

Scored 5 of these bad boys yesterday. I placed my order about 330 and when I refreshed the page about 340, stock was down to 0. Not bad shifting 400 cases like that.

Dans has a special on until tomorrow (30/6) with free shipping if you pay via paypal and get a bottle of something extra. Code is PPJ1. Good if you live regional.

Eurolab Vacuum Sealer $49.95

I have no idea what this sealer is like. However, I have previously bought other Eurolab products which have failed. Having said that, this seems to have some good reviews.

I have had that sealer for just over year, it works great. I use it to vac-pac hops, grain and even food (stew, curry, soup etc).
A bargain buy at that price...

Can you use other bags with this one or just the companies own?

got that sealer badged as another brand. works fine. i think i bought the sealer bag rolls off ebay from ozplazaliving? which work fine and are cheap. it wont reseal foil hop packets for me.

Eurolab Vacuum Sealer $49.95

I have no idea what this sealer is like. However, I have previously bought other Eurolab products which have failed. Having said that, this seems to have some good reviews.

Just bought one, been waiting for one of these websites to stock these for ages
Will let you know how it goes when I bag up 3 pounds of hop

I just bought the dealboard one 10 minutes ago which has free postage and looks exactly the same as the Eurolab.

The eurolab are just the rebadged version of the Dealboard vac sealer. The Dealboard one is $49 including free delivery and the Eurolab badged version is another $11 including delivery. Funny I saw this as I just baught a vac sealer from ALDI today for $70. Looks like it will be returned in the morning as I just baught the Dealboard one..........now I can tell my wife I saved $21 ;)

Shouldve waited a few hours and got the dealboard one...

Paying $8 for shipping... bunch of bollocks i tellsya!

Either way, grabbed a roll of the resealable bags from the packaging centre.

$75 for the 5m roll and sealer delivered is not toooo shabby, but wouldnt have minded the free shipping.

Oh well. now to start buying more unnecessary items so I can vacuum seal them for shits and gigs.

Sponge

Has the dealboard sale finished? I cant find it on their site.

BlackRat

Did you guys see that deal board said 2-4 weeks delivery though

Back