• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<abbrev>
1 case of Plastic Bertrand Pils coming out to me, some time in the next 4 weeks.
</abbrev>
Got an email today:

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances - it appears that this deal is unable to proceed as planned and as such, Ouffer will be issuing a full refund to all purchasers. The respective funds should be back with you within 3 business days. Rest assured that our awesome Deals Team are working hard to get another, similar deal featured on the site as soon as possible!

Way to disappoint people! They must have played my money on the short-term money market and made some cash. Now they're returning my capital with no interest and no thanks.

For anyone that missed out on the Eurolab Vacuum Sealer deal, I just found this one.

Same price with $8 postage (to my door anyway).

Click on me for deal

I just bought one so we'll see how fast delivery is, and how well it works.

Got an email today:

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances - it appears that this deal is unable to proceed as planned and as such, Ouffer will be issuing a full refund to all purchasers. The respective funds should be back with you within 3 business days. Rest assured that our awesome Deals Team are working hard to get another, similar deal featured on the site as soon as possible!

Way to disappoint people! They must have played my money on the short-term money market and made some cash. Now they're returning my capital with no interest and no thanks.

If this is the same as the one Dan Murphys were selling, you probably didnt miss out on much - nothing wrong with it, just did not stand out as anything special. I mainly purchased one as it was the first stubby I had seen for purchase in a plastic bottle.

Bet that saving on postage was worth it!

I really dont mind how long it takes aslong as i get it. I have one already but its on its last legs thats why i bought it

I really dont mind how long it takes aslong as i get it. I have one already but its on its last legs thats why i bought it

They must be freighting them over in a shipping container, then when it arrives, despatching locally. That is my guess.

that usually is how they work
i bought some DC skate shoes from catchoftheday once and they took a bit over 2 months to get here

that usually is how they work
i bought some DC skate shoes from catchoftheday once and they took a bit over 2 months to get here

I wonder if these would improve safety in the brewery...

$49 -- Beer & Food Experience for 2 at Boutique Brewery MELBOURNE

Sold !

I've been meaning to get along to the new Matilda Bay venue. They also do some limited run brews alongside their regulars

For anyone that missed out on the Eurolab Vacuum Sealer deal, I just found this one.

Same price with $8 postage (to my door anyway).

Click on me for deal

I just bought one so we'll see how fast delivery is, and how well it works.

Thanks for the tip, I bought one today from BetterBeQuick, save me borrowing a mates all the time.

I bought the earlier one with the free postage <_<

Should have not been so fucken tight and paid 10 bucks postage instead of waiting 'A fortnight to 8 weeks

We'll see how long mine take with the $8 postage, may be out of the same Chinese factory for all we know.

I was so close to buying an Impulse sealer today too, doesn't do vacuum, for the same price, glad I held off.

Ordered mine on the 6th July...............

Back