• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just took the plunge and ordered one of these. Probably not the best sealer, but hopefully will do the job. Received email with the below message - I am guessing this is an automated response, and that no further action will be required for the item to be sent.
"We appreciate you shopping with us today!

We'll email you shortly a confirmation email with your voucher(s).

Please read carefully the instructions inside the voucher(s) in order to receive your purchase(s)".

Dealsdirect has them in stock and shipping under 10 days. Would rather just pay 10 bucks and get it here

Did you guys see that deal board said 2-4 weeks delivery though

After placing order, it states "allow 2 - 8 weeks for delivery" on the confirmation pdf that is emailed through.

the packaging centre has its free postage offer again
enter promotional code TPCJULY at checkout to receive free shipping on all orders

Which bags did you guys get? Just the rolls or precut too? Aren't the precut for industrial/non- standard home vacs?

Aldi currently has the 5m rolls (25cm wide??) at 2 for $15 (10m total). They will usually drop to around $when they want to clear them. Works out cheaper than this place no?

Of course I missed the free postage offer on the vacuum bags, along with the vacuum sealer...

<_<

Good old trigger happy fingers.

Which bags did you guys get? Just the rolls or precut too? Aren't the precut for industrial/non- standard home vacs?

Aldi currently has the 5m rolls (25cm wide??) at 2 for $15 (10m total). They will usually drop to around $when they want to clear them. Works out cheaper than this place no?

I bought a couple packs of the precut bags for my Sunbeam. They work just fine and if you do your maths there's a couple packs that represent very good value compared to the rolls.

Well glad I paid 10 bucks postage for eurolab sealer came this morning 4 business days

Well glad I paid 10 bucks postage for eurolab sealer came this morning 4 business days

Loser!
I saved 10 bucks and only have to wait another 7 weeks. Now who is the sucker? ;)

Premium Imported Belgian Beers $26/case (+ $10 postage)
http://gourmet.ouffer.com/brass-beer

Lager and Pilsner in plastic stubbies, and no information if it's actually brewed overseas or where (seems to be an Australian marketing thing) so don't blame me if it's crap.
If I get sick, I will blame you, Wolfy.

1 case of Plastic Bertrand Pils coming out to me, some time in the next 4 weeks.

Thanks for the heads-up.

BTW, looks like it's brewed in Limburg by a Belgian family.

Yep, judging by the packaging I'd say they're brewed in Belgium.
These plastic bottles are pretty common in Germany, mostly used for cheap beers like Aldi's own brands etc.

If you could be bothered carting the empties back to Germany you'd get 25c per bottle (6 Euros a carton) in deposit back.

Big PET bottles were common in the UK even 20 years ago, sometimes as big as 7 pints "seven pints for the price of five" but was generally dismal crap. I don't think they are as popular nowadays as they are harder to throw at soccer referees or bash Pakistanis with compared to full cans of Stella.

I expect the Arduino guys could knock one up for you in a week.

Back