• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wierd, I tried http://www.thepackagingcentre.com.au/ again today, after getting an email back to ask how/where to apply the code.
"You can use this new code, TPCJUNE will give you free shipping"
Then on the visit today the checkout-page had a spot at the top to enter the code and get my free shipping.
motherfucker. I ordered last night and paid for shipping. that $10 could have gone towards beer!

Wierd, I tried http://www.thepackagingcentre.com.au/ again today, after getting an email back to ask how/where to apply the code.
Then on the visit today the checkout-page had a spot at the top to enter the code and get my free shipping.

I ordered some earlier in the month and you could enter the code. I tried again yesterday, and same as others, there was no way to enter it. Sent them an email and got the same response as Wolfy. Guess they've fixed that issue now...

I ordered some earlier in the month and you could enter the code. I tried again yesterday, and same as others, there was no way to enter it. Sent them an email and got the same response as Wolfy. Guess they've fixed that issue now...

Yeah I sent them an email too and asked them to credit me the $10 on my next order!

Doubt if they will though...

Yep I just ordered 5 rolls!

Gotta love free shipping!

Cheers Wolfy

Woohoo, another 300 bags on their way, and it saved me the $10.85 in post, thanks!

QldKev

Heres one I came across... an infrared thermometer for US$15.49 with free shipping.

Infrared Thermometer

Thanks Truman for posting this link. I brought one and got to say that at the moment this is my favorite beer gadget. I have found some limitation obviously, and spots where it works magnificently and others it doesn't work so well (but that's been half the fun also). Anyway bloody great gadget. Cheers

My fermenting Jerry-cans are 350mm x 210 X 450, so it might just fit, however the digital temp is only for 8-10C and I guess they rely on a peltier type thing to cool them, meaning it would be less 'powerful' than a fridge.

Just a warning... I have a small wine fridge for a cheese cave. They are good, except as you mention, they are peltier coolers which means that they'll cool up to 10C below ambient. My shed in summer hits around 40C, so it's no good for outside, but sits happily in my study which is generally around 22C, and the fridge is set at 12C. Works nicely...

So fine for inside, just not great in the shed in summer

Yep I just ordered 5 rolls!

Gotta love free shipping!

Cheers Wolfy

Been a week and my bags have not arrived! Free shipping? Would have been quicker to drive over and pick em up!
Frustrating!!!!!

I paid for shipping and they arrived in a couple of days. poetic justice?

Karma!

Arrived just after I posted!

Looks the goods.

Latest posts

Back