• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sp0rk said:
A 3 ring burner on a regular BBQ regulator is 25k-30k BTUs
My 3 ring with a BBQ reg took forever to boil a single batch brew, so I'd imagine you'd need to swap it out for a high/adjustable pressure reg
Thanks for that (never understood BTUs)

was in BWS phillip island and they had bridge road spiegelau ipa glass offer.three stubbies and a glass in box.i got one for $13.

33z2o0h.jpg
2djp92s.jpg

DU99 said:
was in BWS phillip island and they had bridge road spiegelau ipa glass offer.three stubbies and a glass in box.i got one for $13.

33z2o0h.jpg
2djp92s.jpg
Good value, selling for $25 everywhere else.

LiquidGold said:
Keen to get one of these anyone seen them in Brissy northside by any chance?
Try the closest Dan Murphys as they purchased the entire original shipment. In Brisbane CBD perhaps try the bottleshop in the David Jones building on the ground level (good beer bottleshop in any case).

Grain and Grape are having a fathers day sale offering 20% off items under $250 and 10% off over $250. The gift card seemed like a good idea for me. Spend $160 on a $200 gift card and decide what I need (want) later. No affiliation, just seemed like a good deal.

Brew Matt said:
Good value, selling for $25 everywhere else.
These were $26 retail at the BWS I saw them in, just cleaned up the local store that had them marked at $15. Nice glasses indeed!

sp0rk said:
I've been told the steel on these is pretty thin, so they can be a bit of a ******* to maintain a steady temp with
Yeah, I bought a very similar model from ebay 2 years ago and you are right, the steel is very thin and they are a bugger to maintain a steady temp, plus the offset fire door and the bbq door didnt close properly, so a lot of heat was lost that way.

DU99 said:

33z2o0h.jpg
2djp92s.jpg
I phoned a few BWS places in the western suburbs of Melbourne today and tracked some down in Williamstown for $15. It's the Rifle Club Hotel drive through and they had plenty. The wife picked up a couple for the kids to give me for Father's day.

NealK said:
I phoned a few BWS places in the western suburbs of Melbourne today and tracked some down in Williamstown for $15. It's the Rifle Club Hotel drive through and they had plenty. The wife picked up a couple for the kids to give me for Father's day.
20140829_195322_zpsxpfuw5oe.jpg

Sorry, Way off topic, but I grabbed a couple of these for $1 each at an op shop. I know they aren't the same as the SN IPA glasses, but a similar shape, The only bad thing is they may have Fo#$%rs branding on them. :)

Latest posts

Back