• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look identical to the one I have, just a different name. If they're the same it's a good sealer. If.

And that's not a bad price for the channel-bag roll refills!

Those Dutch ovens are the bomb. And cheap.
Sure I've seen them around for over seventy bucks.

Dave70 said:
Those Dutch ovens are the bomb. And cheap.
Sure I've seen them around for over seventy bucks.
Ive been using one of their dutch ovens for a years or so baking bread works excellently. They say temp max of 200C but I use mine at 250C and no problem so far.

OzPaleAle said:
Ive been using one of their dutch ovens for a years or so baking bread works excellently. They say temp max of 200C but I use mine at 250C and no problem so far.
I wasn't sure if I should get one or not, but I was in a buying mood so I bought the Dutch oven aswell. Ended up with the vac sealer, the sous vide/slow cooker, and a couple more bits and bobs.

Expensive day at Aldi.

Did you keep up at the checkout ?

They practically throw the stuff at you...."Pack quicker, you moron" they seem to say with their eyes.

I just left the big things in the trolley and made them stretch over to scan it.

7ey2x1lz14gqpv26g.jpg

Looks legit.

stienberg said:
7ey2x1lz14gqpv26g.jpg

Looks legit.
Probably not a bad marketing idea. After getting a free dispenser, one would expect a TK keg would be purchased. Surprising that it doesn't stipulate keg has to be purchased to get the dispenser. Where did the voucher originate from?

stienberg said:
7ey2x1lz14gqpv26g.jpg

Looks legit.
it sounds like the same offer that got 'ozbargained' (www.ozbargain.com.au) - meaning loads of people swooped on it, more because it was free, than because they need it (grrr) - so best luck trying to find one on stock!

bad idea IMHO making the purchase of a keg optional (should have been mandatory but discounted).

back to modding my bitburger 5L kegs!

shaunous said:
True? U just printed one off and took it straight in?
Yep, took it into the Toormina Liquorland and the bloke said they've had a few come in for them
He was also pretty disappointed when I said I wasn't really interested in buying any beer for it
If I had known earlier, I would have modified a few bottles for it already and brought out some whiskey and coke mixed up for the CRABs meeting :D

Back