VICBREW 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MartinOC said:
Does this mean you're going to Judge/Steward????
I would love to, and I appreciate all the work everyone does, but I can't make those dates.

I will throw in some entries though.

This time of year is just out of hand unfortunately, brewery building and business planning for the day job...

Keep up the good work all y'all. If my circumstances change I will get down to steward!

syl said:
I would love to, and I appreciate all the work everyone does, but I can't make those dates.

I will throw in some entries though.

This time of year is just out of hand unfortunately, brewery building and business planning for the day job...

Keep up the good work all y'all. If my circumstances change I will get down to steward!
Cool. I can always do with an extra hand if you just decide to rock-up & help-out.....and drink freebies... ;)

VP Brewing said:
Which category would a black IPA go in?
At the moment, it would be "Specialty" until categories get re-allocated.

Fourstar said:
specialty probably.
Wot he said.....

Yob said:
Aren't there new cats for it?
At the moment, NO.

No changes to the Vicbrew categories until after AABC 2015, when the state Delegates will decide on what changes to all categories for entry to state & National cat's will be decided-upon.

Feel free to put an entry-in, but it's going to HAVE to go into "Specialty" until a decision is made.

I have never had a go at competition before and have decided to give this a crack. I can't seem to find the Vic Brew on the Comp Master website to register. Does this mean I should just use the paper form?

I can't see it either - I haven't tried to enter yet though.

Hi Guys,

Just wait awhile. Andy D. has been developing an updated version of CM which I believe should be good to go live in the next few days-a week or so. Keep your eyes peeled & I'll also post-up here when it's ready to go.

That's what I thought, hence sitting tight.

Hey! Am I up with it or NOT!?!?!?

VICBREW is apparently active on CM as of midday (ie. now), but can't accept entries for 2015 until last year's data is cleaned-out.

Watch this space...

Might be a dumb question but the flyer linked previously states:

NOTE: Online entries will still need to be delivered to a Vicbrew 2015 collection centre by Saturday 05/09/2015

but directly below states:

Entries may be submitted upto Saturday 12th September 2015 at the following collection points:

Which is correct or am I missing something obvious?

Well spotted, Centurion!!

The 5th seems a little early. Without having to trawl, can you please point me to where the conflict lies & I'll seek clarification/rectification from the numpty who dunnit?

Ta!

It is on Vicbrew 2015 page on the Vicbrew website under 'on-line entries'

"Online Entries:

Online Entry Registration is available for Vicbrew 2015 From August 1st via compmaster http://www.compmaster.com.au
NOTE: Online entries will still need to be delivered to a Vicbrew 2015 collection centre by Saturday 05/09/2015

Entries may be submitted upto Saturday 12th September 2015 at the following collection points:"

Ta! Clarification sought from the powers that be.....

Edit: Clarification sought & confirmed that 12/9/15 is the correct cutoff date for drop-off. The website will be amended this evening.

do I need to be concerned about this?

2015-08-14_8-07-40.jpg

That's a bit unusual. Anyone else getting that error message when registering?

I'll ask AndyD to have a look at it.

Jesse,

It's all good. That's one I haven't cleared in the app. Will go hit it now. Your entries are in there.

Andy

Just paid for my entry on compmaster, no error message for me.

First entry into a homebrew comp, kind of exciting, especially as I've just noticed I've been lurking on here for three years! Time to get amongst it eh.

Latest posts

Back