Vic Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well there are in the freezer all reaady to go. i'll just have to remember them.

cant have chris going postal.

It's done. All bottled up! :D

You'll have to let it sit for a month or so, but I'm sure there are plenty of other beers ready to rock and roll straight away.

Now I just need a bucket load of rain so I can attend. B)

Cheers to all :beer:

Ken

Yeah I pop in now and then!

good to see you floating around Katie!!

Gotta say, I am even dirtier now about the fact that I can't attend this weekend with all the rumors flying around about operation mongoose... that was one tasty number Kleiny!!

Have a good one fellas - looking forward to sampling the swap beers!!

Brendo

have fun guys someone cause a ruckus for me.

do you beleive that I cant find any bottle caps this morning. im actually goiong to have to go buy some today before i can bottle

anyone near colac today. you could probably pick up some cheap lamb for tomorrow's caseswap - linky :ph34r:

anyone near colac today. you could probably pick up some cheap lamb for tomorrow's caseswap - linky :ph34r:

Mmmmm.... nothing like lamb with a good rub of bitumen!

Emjoy the day tomorrow everyone! And good luck with Operation Mongoose :ph34r:

Cheers SJ

Just labelled my bottles and the leftovers in the keg just disappeared! :eek:

I'm pumpppppppeeeddd!!!

what a shite case swap eve.

me
im half thru bottling and the keg runs out. no dramas swap to new kjeg. the god damn poppet or something isnt working and beer is pissing out the beer out disconnect. beer pissing out everywhere. lucky i have an empty keg and can swap beer out posts.

Leigh
he's driving about 4 swaps contributions tomorrow. well he was until his car decided to resemble a sick hooker at happy hour....breaks down with other expecting a ride! other arrangements are being made.

Maple
runs out of beer to drink whilst he waiting for us blokes to deliver the stuff over to his joint.

bring on tomorrow for christs sake.

shiiiitteee!!! sounds like fun on all accounts! Just about to cube my Black IPA, lets jut hope i dont get covered in hot wort and look like one of those kids from the work cover ads! :ph34r: Wish me luck!!

Latest posts

Back