Vic 2016 Xmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
700km trip tomorrow (Friday) to get to Shepparton. Looks like I'll pop in on Friday and share a beer or two at Wayne's then were heading home (580kms) Saturday. If someone will have a half keg available on the Friday I could transfer my RIS over so it can be enjoyed on Saturday night or whenever.

Bit pissed off but I have the family and dog travelling with us. Was kinda hoping there'd be grain to mill and things to do Friday night.

droid said:
700km trip tomorrow (Friday) to get to Shepparton. Looks like I'll pop in on Friday and share a beer or two at Wayne's then were heading home (580kms) Saturday. If someone will have a half keg available on the Friday I could transfer my RIS over so it can be enjoyed on Saturday night or whenever.

Bit pissed off but I have the family and dog travelling with us. Was kinda hoping there'd be grain to mill and things to do Friday night.
I have an empty..... or 7 I'll throw one in.

Solid 1:20 drive for me, I'm coming all the way from NSW. Saturday's forecast is partly cloudy with a 100% chance of inebriation.
2 more sleeps for me, I love Christmas...

boozer.JPG

Nothing like leaving it til the last minute!

Would anyone have a spare 20lt cube or 2 I could borrow (localish) or buy - please?

Thanks
Jason

JB said:

Would anyone have a spare 20lt cube or 2 I could borrow (localish) or buy - please?

Thanks
Jason
will check.
Car's gettin bloody full, but mostly ready to roll when SWMBO gets home in the morning.

MastersBrewery said:
will check.
Car's gettin bloody full, but mostly ready to roll when SWMBO gets home in the morning.
Thank you MB, no sweat if you run out of room though.

Lol im still on the train getting back from the airport.. havent done sh%×
Good timing to make it.. just have to see if i can get the car for the weeked to make it up.

Grainer said:
Lol im still on the train getting back from the airport.. havent done sh%×
Good timing to make it.. just have to see if i can get the car for the weeked to make it up.
There is a train to the airport now? :)

Relax John. It's all in-hand without you needing to stress or contribute.

Just turn-up & have fun.

droid said:
The Randal oh yes, the Randal
Randal?

I thought it was a penis pump. Not that I'd know what one of those look like, of course...

WarmerBeer said:
Randal?

I thought it was a penis pump. Not that I'd know what one of those look like, of course...
If anyone (except me, of course :p ) had a penis of that diameter, I'd be questioning the need for a pump....

Yeah when you start to consider ordering the maxi, there's possibly other issues at play

JB said:

Thanks
Jason
Covered

Yob said:

Packing almost complete..

Rev me up, Im gettin all excited

:party:
jeez if I got that organised with pack the car I could fit in another 20 cubes. OCD?!?!?

Latest posts

Back