Ultratap versus Intertap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I suggest we all sign off with who our allegiance is too?

Ie blah blah blah post post post rant rant rant.

**I'm in the KegKing/Kegland camp**

It would make it so much easier to decipher what's going on.

I don't think weal has done anything wrong here ... what set the whole thing off the rails was kegland posting pictures (post #6) of a dodgy tap that was coming out from keg king ... and that wasn't substantiated as an ultratap ...

So, in closing I blame malt and barley blues for this whole mess ... :)

View attachment 113189

Niggle ...
Looks like Keg King just posted a video of the guy who invented all these faucets and it ain’t looking so good for those who copied his designs.

In what way doesn't it look good? Not much of a video except for a fat man who cannot speak properly.
As I understand it the patent holder speaking about the Ultratap somehow confirms that the Intertap was a blatant copy. Or some crap like that. I'm sure Weal or one of his accounts will chime in to clarify soon

Opinions on the ebay taps for there price point if your looking at a cheap fridge set up just to keep outside on the patio?

In what way doesn't it look good? Not much of a video except for a fat man who cannot speak properly.
You must really be flipped out to knock a guy in a Video with insults. My instinct tells me he knows more about beer than you ever will and even more about pouring beer than the lot of us know together. Maybe you must have something about your looks that you don't like so you need to resort to a Fat Man insult? I also see you are trying to down play Patent numbers? I would think they would be very important to assure a true and original product not some knock off. If you would look beyond your petty nose you would see this man's passion is to help brewer's get their passion in to the glass as brilliantly as it was made, without changing it.

You must really be flipped out to knock a guy in a Video with insults. My instinct tells me he knows more about beer than you ever will and even more about pouring beer than the lot of us know together. Maybe you must have something about your looks that you don't like so you need to resort to a Fat Man insult? I also see you are trying to down play Patent numbers? I would think they would be very important to assure a true and original product not some knock off. If you would look beyond your petty nose you would see this man's passion is to help brewer's get their passion in to the glass as brilliantly as it was made, without changing it.

Very heartfelt mate.............weren't you offensively racist in another post?

I'm glad you're confident in your "instinct" but I think most people simply see a man talking about a tap that he likes. And so he should, it's a nice tap. You're just trying to use this video to insinuate that KegLand stole the design (I have no interest in whether or not they did, I just would like you to cut the crap and make your point)

I'm glad you're confident in your "instinct" but I think most people simply see a man talking about a tap that he likes. And so he should, it's a nice tap. You're just trying to use this video to insinuate that KegLand stole the design (I have no interest in whether or not they did, I just would like you to cut the crap and make your point)
I thought he made his point and if you are not interested why bother to post?

Better than just a nice tap. They pour beer better than anything I have seen so far. I give the inventor a big pat on the back and anyobody who plagiarises his designs should be ashamed. You should be ashamed for using FAT shaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back