Ultratap versus Intertap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How big is your shovel for the hole you are digging? Haven't you the intelligence to see that KegKing would be loving this thread to never end.
Keg King probably does not give two hoots about all this shit because they have better things to do than try and score cheap points like the weirdos here keep trying to do.

I guess they will if in a year or two if their taps are proving to be at least as good as other similar products on the market, they're not the cheapest, but they're nowhere near the most expensive either, And your measuring my intelligence with assumptions you've made? I never been stupid enough to assume someone else is less intelligent than I, but we're now on an entirely different topic, please keep going with the personal shit, show everyone who you really are.

And really my comments have been more supportive of Andale than any other tap manufacturer and is the tap I recommend when asked and what I use. Really don't fit with your fantasy, but hell that's probably par for the course with fantasies.
You really need to work on your English.

Are you suggesting that women need to be censored from certain language that men are ok to be exposed to?

That’s pretty sexist to be honest...

Your misogyny is offensive

Since when is respect for women misogynistic? Methinks thou protesteth too loudly in an attempt to score cheap points because you are not real flash at scoring much else. The fishy smell groweth dear boy. That is what happens when you make it personal and head off topic to try and hurt others. As I said you are not here for the fun of the beer and the tinkering with the kit are you?

The Ultratap has a pretty cool feature that I just learned about/ found out about quite by mistake.

If you just barely crack open the front seal on the tap by pulling the handle ever so lightly and firmly after the pour, you can control a perfect crown of foam from lip to lip in the glass. Looks amazing.

Also, there is a little dimple on the bottom of the tap that is actually intended to be used with a beer lock.

I did this with my Guinness clone.
80475583f95bb647ba153800626471e1.jpg

Wow I'm glad I'm very happy with my SS pluto gun, great pour every time so far, but I would like to be able to do the above. I was thinking of wacking a cobra on my keezer project with intertaps not flow controls but. Probably still will. Joined the forum to learn and enjoy my new hobby not to argue and fight Holden V's Ford

OK I tried that but the link goes nowhere????????
I don't need to post more evidence.

The question is WEAL, why post someone else's photo and claim it as your own? Use your own account to respond to that please

Yeah I just googled '3 leaf clover in Guinness head' images and that picture pops up a few times.

Oh dear ... here we go again ... :(

On another note - actually on topic ... I bought some internal auto-close springs for my Ultrataps (have not received them yet). Has anyone tried them ?

Q

Oh dear ... here we go again ... :(

On another note - actually on topic ... I bought some internal auto-close springs for my Ultrataps (have not received them yet). Has anyone tried them ?

Q
Yep, tested on both Ultra and Inter. They work very well.
Apologies for the OT but I can't help point out someone's bullshittery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back