Ultratap versus Intertap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of wacking a cobra on my keezer project with intertaps not flow controls but. Probably still will. Joined the forum to learn and enjoy my new hobby not to argue and fight Holden V's Ford

Welcome mate :)

I've only been on here for six months or so - and a new brewer ... it seems like there's plenty of bu11sh1t here on first inspection - but most of the time, people are generous with very helpful advice ... I'd recommend you stick with it.

I'm doing a keezer project too ... Why don't you fire up a new thread & take us though your build ... I personally like photos...

I'm drinking a particularly nice Irish Red at the moment ... can't wait to keg one of these ...

BTW ... dunnydoors are better :)

Regards,

Q

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the differences are between the Intertap FC 8437 and the Intertap FC KL01007 apart from the price?

Was never serious, was always a wind up for you KL staff.:fallingoffchair:

db0.jpg

cmon mate you got caught red-handed on this one :p

Last time I checked, I'm not a Kegland employee.
And nobody except those lackey accounts of yours believe that photo was "lifted" as a joke, man up and admit you did something dumb.

One only has to watch a La La Land, sorry KegLand video and see then who the real wind up merchants are, I am sure they think most home brewers are mupetts.

I don't have to go anywhere but this thread to see "La La Land" in full swing.
I'm done posting here, I did what I wanted to do

Wow, here we have weal in damage control for his tattered reputation.

Last time I checked, I'm not a Kegland employee.
And nobody except those lackey accounts of yours believe that photo was "lifted" as a joke, man up and admit you did something dumb.
Well really you are contradicting yourself, if you didn't think it wasn't lifted then why look for it?
As I said it was a wind up for the La La Land employees , if they believe their own videos then they will believe the photo.

Does anyone know what the differences are between the Intertap FC 8437 and the Intertap FC KL01007 apart from the price?

There's no discernable info about if they are different generations or anything. A quick google search shows us that the part numbers are different from KegKing to KegLand websites, but the Intertap site has the same number as KegKing. It may just come down to KegLand using their own part number for it.
Your best bet would probably be to actually contact Intertap themselves and ask them

To everyone else in the thread, can we please stop the pathetic shit slinging and terrible insults? This is a thread about Intertap vs Ultratap. Take your garbage about each other's reps and companies somewhere else. I just trawled through 3 pages of shite and realised that very, very little of it was useful information that actually related to the thread

To everyone else in the thread, can we please stop the pathetic shit slinging and terrible insults? This is a thread about Intertap vs Ultratap. Take your garbage about each other's reps and companies somewhere else. I just trawled through 3 pages of shite and realised that very, very little of it was useful information that actually related to the thread

I just heard that a lot of this is about to change and there are going to be some very burned ears. Just check who actually owns the patents and its pretty bloody obvious who is telling porkies here.

You got one post before it turned to shit.
Almost 3 hours though, so we got that going for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back